The Daily Pwice

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can be a very emotive subject when it comes to the blue badge for parking in disabled bays.
    <-- snip -->
    So in a way I sort of can understand what the poster said about disabled parking bays. I think it all boils down to common sense and thinking about some needs are more important than others.

With respect, above has absolutely nothing to do with Janna's ludicrous claim that Harvey Price is mobile enough (based,on a few random pics of Harvey walking around, no less :rolleyes:) to not need a wheelchair therefore his mother has no right to park in a disabled bay. With no regard whatsoever for the excellent points Hunniebun has made in her earlier post re the very erratic and unpredictable nature of Harvey's condition!

As a general point, I am absolutely gobsmacked that some posters, because they dislike KP so much, would rather feebly hum and haw around the issue of disabled parking in general, rather than support Harvey's absolute right - and therefore KP's right as his mother - to a disabled bay.

Confounding.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    I think it may have been on the Piers Morgan show but it was never aired for legal reasons. If this is the case then it is she who put it in the public domain so I don't think she has the right to sue anyone else who revealed it.
    It wasn't aired ,but she chose to wear a tee shirt with a logo depicting the 'stage name' of a man she had dated in the past and THAT was taken as her sly way of outing him .Apparently she was questioned by police to see if she wanted to pursue the allegation and she declined. She preferred tossing hints via clothing for some weird Pwicey reason.:rolleyes:
    If this case is so important to her re privacy issues then I don't understand why she hasn't pursued a court case over the hilarious sex tape that is available freely. She claims it was private & not for public consumption,yet has taken no action re it's being released ......in the manner Tulisa did.
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    It wasn't aired ,but she chose to wear a tee shirt with a logo depicting the 'stage name' of a man she had dated in the past and THAT was taken as her sly way of outing him .Apparently she was questioned by police to see if she wanted to pursue the allegation and she declined. She preferred tossing hints via clothing for some weird Pwicey reason.:rolleyes:
    If this case is so important to her re privacy issues then I don't understand why she hasn't pursued a court case over the hilarious sex tape that is available freely. She claims it was private & not for public consumption,yet has taken no action re it's being released ......in the manner Tulisa did.

What did it say on the t-shirt? PM me.....wouldn;t want KP's lawyers hauling us up before the courts. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    I see Kev has posted a pic on his twitter account afew days ago of him and KP and Harvey in a back of a car and she has no visible bump at all...which seeing as she is quite small framed i would of thought by now she would be showing quite a bit. to be honest i don't care if she isnt' or she is having a baby what i find weird is her hiding the bump..she hasn't hide away from showing the public anything else in her annoying life. i would of thought even Kev might of wanted to show off his wifes baby bump...but then maybe not if he has worked out the dates ha.
    She has no bump or a tiny one that's certainly not due in July, it's obvious that's why she has been covering up like a twit with ten scarfs. You can't hide a bump that easily at 7 months unless your fat and well padded yourself!
    She is a billy liar, I wonder what story she will come up with in July.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She has no bump it's obvious that's why she has been covering up like a twit with ten scarfs. You can't hide a bump at 7 months unless your fat and well padded yourself!
    She is a billy liar, I wonder what story she will come up with in July.
    Surely not even an abomination like her would pretend a pregnancy.
    I agree ,it is all a bit strange,but time will tell.;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she got pregnant in December by her husband the baby isn't due till August Surely ...
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we are going back to talking about her pregnancy because the "blue Badge" debate didn't go in the direction of bashing Katie :rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    With respect, above has absolutely nothing to do with Janna's ludicrous claim that Harvey Price is mobile enough (based,on a few random pics of Harvey walking around, no less :rolleyes:) to not need a wheelchair therefore his mother has no right to park in a disabled bay. With no regard whatsoever for the excellent points Hunniebun has made in her earlier post re the very erratic and unpredictable nature of Harvey's condition!

As a general point, I am absolutely gobsmacked that some posters, because they dislike KP so much, would rather feebly hum and haw around the issue of disabled parking in general, rather than support Harvey's absolute right - and therefore KP's right as his mother - to a disabled bay.

Confounding.

Absolutely Lexi.

I have no time for the silly bint and her attention seeking antics but the last 24 hours or so have been a new low, even for her most rabid haters - and yes I am aware we shouldn't use that word but I can't think of anything else that sums it up so accurately. You really would have to despise someone to make the attacks that have taken place over the last day or so.

I showed this thread to my friend who has a disabled daughter. Needless to say, if I posted her views about what has been posted on here recently, I'd be banned.

And now it seems it's all one big joke and worthy of nothing more than the 'la, la, la, I'm not listening treatment'

Pathetic, immature, vicious, spiteful behaviour imo and I don't care if I'm alerted for saying so
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Confounding.
    Harvey is a beautiful little soul and I think the majority of us can see that on occasions he is very hard work. Katie, Kate's family, Peter and his school have done wonderful by him. Harvey's family have been given the blue badge to help Harvey, I can understand if lambasted Kate if she used the blue badge when Harvey was not in the car but I do not understand why anyone would critasise kate when Harvey is in the car.

I think you have read my post wrong. Katie is within her right to use the blue badge when Harvey is in the car. I have a nephew that is similar to Harvey's condition, my cousins two children are much worse and they both have only 10% sight that will deteriate to total blindness, so I fully understand and sympathise. My family members have on many ocasions not used the bays when the children are having "so called good days" even when knowing how unpredictable the kids are, choosing to allow others that they could see was having a more difficult time that day. I believe what they do is admirable. I was also stating from my mothers and I perspective.

As we all know, there is many forms of disability, some are not seen so the general public can be less understanding. Be a disability or not, everyone can use common sense and empathy towards another. There are limited parking bays so if 1 badge holder has a good day and can see another badge holder having a bad/difficult day, allow them to use the bay. A little human kindness can go a long way and so can working together to help each other. Educating those that maybe ignorant to people's needs.

Edit: I've lost my glasses so please excuse typos etc. :o
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Are we are going back to talking about her pregnancy because the "blue Badge" debate didn't go in the direction of bashing Katie :rolleyes:

Perhaps enough has been said. No point carrying it on pointlessly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you have read my post wrong. Katie is within her right to use the blue badge when Harvey is in the car.

As we all know, there is many forms of disability, some are not seen so the general public can be less understanding. Be a disability or not, everyone can use common sense and empathy towards another. There are limited parking bays so if 1 badge holder has a good day and can see another badge holder having a bad/difficult day, allow them to use the bay. A little human kindness can go a long way and so can working together to help each other. Educating those that maybe ignorant to people's needs.

No, I didn't misread or misinterpret your post. :) You seemed to completely ignore the point at the centre of Janna's 'argument' which was that Harvey Price had no right to a disabled bay because 'he doesn't require a wheelchair in order to get around'.

As for the BIB above, surely you should direct that at Janna since she's the one wearing the 'F' for Fail hat, being apparently utterly clueless about the 'hidden' nature of disability.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely Lexi.

I have no time for the silly bint and her attention seeking antics but the last 24 hours or so have been a new low, even for her most rabid haters - and yes I am aware we shouldn't use that word but I can't think of anything else that sums it up so accurately. You really would have to despise someone to make the attacks that have taken place over the last day or so.

I showed this thread to my friend who has a disabled daughter. Needless to say, if I posted her views about what has been posted on here recently, I'd be banned.

And now it seems it's all one big joke and worthy of nothing more than the 'la, la, la, I'm not listening treatment'

Pathetic, immature, vicious, spiteful behaviour imo and I don't care if I'm alerted for saying so
    I can not see why anyone would alert you Blondie x
    I do hope that no one thinks I was making light/joke about this matter. I apologise if anyone did think this.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Confounding.

^^Yup.
    I have to say that I was genuinely shocked at the turn this thread took, although it does says alot that MOST of the self-confessed KP loathers were actually queuing up to defend her completely justified use of the blue badge.
    The suggestion that there was some kind of "hierarchy of disability", policed by the disabled themselves was truly revolting and, in my experience, utter rubbish.
    It really does beggar belief that when the subject is a raddled, miserable, trout-faced old bag with the morals of an alley cat, ANYONE in their right mind would deliberately chose her disabled child as the best means by which to fling their vile, bile-filled venom at her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I didn't misread or misinterpret your post. :) You seemed to completely ignore the point at the centre of Janna's 'argument' which was that Harvey Price had no right to a disabled bay because he doesn't require a wheelchair in order to get around.

As for the BIB above, surely you should direct that at Janna since she's the one wearing the 'F' for Fail hat, being apparently utterly clueless about the 'hidden' nature of disability.

I thought Janna said on occasions when he didn't need wheelchair, but reading again I can see now Lexi.

Janna has made a foolish remark and I hope s/he can see this now. The disabled have a very difficult time as it is. In my opinion ALL should remember what if the shoes was on the other foot.

I hope everyone excepts my apologies again to ALL for misunderstanding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another blow for Kate and Harvey. His special school is closing and the alternative free school a group of 5 parents hope to set up, cannot go ahead.

Hes done so well at his school and its a shame that it has to close. He clearly cant go to mainstream and another school is hours away.

Like a lot of mothers of disabled children, tough decisions to make..
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on here sounds like she works for ATOS, deciding the disabled are fit for work and cutting their DLA because they can walk 20 metres......I am not fan of KP but her situation with her child is very real and she knows what Harvey's needs are better than anyone...He maybe more mobile but does he know how to cross a road or be careful of traffic in a car park?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Janna said on occasions when he didn't need wheelchair, but reading again I can see now Lexi.

Janna has made a foolish remark and I hope s/he can see this now. The disabled have a very difficult time as it is. In my opinion ALL should remember what if the shoes was on the other foot.

No worries, no apologies necessary. :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No need to apologise.

I think almost all of us are saying the same thing. We don't like KP but this isn't something to criticise her for and some of the posts have gone to far imo (not yours)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Another blow for Kate and Harvey. His special school is closing and the alternative free school a group of 5 parents hope to set up, cannot go ahead.

Hes done so well at his school and its a shame that it has to close. He clearly cant go to mainstream and another school is hours away.

Like a lot of mothers of disabled children, tough decisions to make..

That is so very sad. Do you know what the reasons are why they will not give the go ahead?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No need to apologise.

I think almost all of us are saying the same thing. We don't like KP but this isn't something to criticise her for and some of the posts have gone to far imo (not yours)

Exactly right Blondie. There are a thousand things to criticise her for, but this is definitely not one of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No worries, no apologies necessary. :)

Thank you for your understanding Lexi x
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she got pregnant in December by her husband the baby isn't due till August Surely ...
    Then she should be nearly six months pregnant...She should still be pretty big and defiantly not flat.. if it is her husbands, the baby has to be due in the last week of August or it is not his..Remember she announced in Early Feb..

Results:

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: November 24, 2012
    Probable Date of Ovulation: December 8, 2012
    Possible Dates of Conception: December 4 to December 12, 2012
    Due Date: August 31, 2013 (40 weeks)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is so very sad. Do you know what the reasons are why they will not give the go ahead?

Vetoed by ministers, I would imagine because of funding and maybe places available in other schools.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to apologise.

Thank you Blondie. I confuse myself often, I am fully aware that I can confuse others :) I always apologise if I get things wrong and I felt in this case everyone deserved an apology :) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Vetoed by ministers, I would imagine because of funding and maybe places available in other schools.

It always comes down to money these days, not what is in the child's best interests. I hope all concerned keep fighting for the kids and also in the mean time find good alternatives.
This discussion has been closed.