why do like or dislike my family

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
Forum Member
i cant stand this programme ,its so contrived you can see the jokes coming a mile off.the only time it was remotley funny was when nick the son was in it.but it gets good ratings so must appeal to some people so what is it that attracts viewers even the repeats go down well is it me am i missing something?

Comments

• andy24_1976andy24_1976 Posts: 1,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was excellent at first but it got stupid and unrealistic so I went off it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    sorry cant spell meant why do you like or dislike my family
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand why people have such strong feelings one way or another towards it. It's a mediocre show, which I find easy to watch. I like that I don't have to think about it, or worry that I'm missing anything cos as op says you can see what's coming a mile off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't find it as funny as the earlier series, but that is probably because Nick isn't in it.
    Still occasionally watch it tho.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't find it funny.
    I don't like Robert Lindsay - he looks like he's acting too hard to be posh.
    I don't like Zoe Wannamaker - she looks like someone's pulled her nose with a pair of pliers.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    The first 4 or 5 series were good, nothing clever or unique about them, but humerous enough and silly enough to be worth a watch when there's nothing else on.

Since then it's got progressively worse, with even the cast admitting so.

Haven't watched the last two series but did catch the most recent christmas special, didn't laugh once.