will myra mqueens big sister return for her funeral

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
they dont always see eye to eye but with myra dying maybe this will be a time for her older sister to show her caring side as im sure deep down she loved her little sister myra and maybe nana moon will stick around permanantly as well. also what about jaquie and micheala as well.

Comments

• VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really shouldn't put a tittle like that as; a) It hasn't been confirmed she dies it's only been confirmed she gets shot. And b) this counts as a spoiler as some people don't know she will be shot and want to stay away from spoilers.

You should put in your tittle something like 'Will Myra McQueen's sister return - maybe spoiler'
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the spoiler.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Spoiler alert. :rolleyes: :mad:
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It hasn't even been confirmed she's dying...
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it hasn't been confirmed but for godness sake what confirmation do you need? when the article was put up about myra leaving it did not contain any spoiler tags and i doubt that there is anyone here who didn't read that article, so what exactly is the OP spoiling for you??

I just feel sorry for OP being ganged up on for posting a thread, in terms of your question if its Kathleen McQueen you are referring too, I have never been keen on the actress or the character when she was last in the show, so i wouldn't be bothered either way if she came back or not :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOTAL SPOILER!!!! ughh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! (NOT)
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I normally hate who whinge when things arnt even spoilers but this is ridiculous!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Meh. Her getting shot has been all over DS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I normally hate who whinge when things arnt even spoilers but this is ridiculous!

exactly! and like i said already theres one of those people who complained that werent aware of this already they just had to complain

so not a spoiler guys!
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping we'll at the very least meet some of the other McQueen sisters (or brothers). I think the family has been retconned a few times but on one occasion Michaela mentioned she was the 7th child of a 7th child meaning Kathleen and Myra have 5 other siblings.

One will be Jenifique's dad and I suppose another will be the parent of the lad that Theresa bumps into in Later S6. Victor is Myra's cousin I think but they may end up retconning that so that he's her brother.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathleen and Myra are half-sisters: Kathleen's father is Nana's ex-husband named Reggie, Myra's father is unknown.

Jennifique is Myra and Kathleen's niece. Whether her parent is Kathleen or Myra's full-sibling or half-sibling is unknown.

Myra and Bart's father Victor are first cousins. Bart's grandfather (Nana's sister) is named Mary McQueen.

Also, if Kathleen's father truly is Billy Alexander, then she is Jacqui and Mercedes's paternal half-sister and maternal first cousin.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/McQueentree.PNG

Severely out of date family tree, but its an example. And hasn't Myra ever heard of marriage?
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Loathe Kathleen, how the beautiful Marleyne could create such a creature is beyond me.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Ok, WHAAAAAT! Myra dies?

Thanks for that, OP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not confirmed that she dies. It's confirmed that her exit storyline is her getting shot. So unless we get "I got shot and it made me reflect on my life, I'm moving to Bora Bora." then it's fairly clear she's going to be killed or be going to prison. Hoping for the latter though... seems sad to close the door on Myra completely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathleen and Myra are half-sisters: Kathleen's father is Nana's ex-husband named Reggie, Myra's father is unknown.

Jennifique is Myra and Kathleen's niece. Whether her parent is Kathleen or Myra's full-sibling or half-sibling is unknown.

Myra and Bart's father Victor are first cousins. Bart's grandfather (Nana's sister) is named Mary McQueen.

Also, if Kathleen's father truly is Billy Alexander, then she is Jacqui and Mercedes's paternal half-sister and maternal first cousin.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/McQueentree.PNG

Severely out of date family tree, but its an example. And hasn't Myra ever heard of marriage?

U mean Theresa not Kathleen?, I believe that was only a con so Kathleen could get some money, it was clear that Billy had no idea who kathleen was at the time they seemed like complete strangers
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for the people who didnt moan, im so sick to death of some fms on here who constantly moan about things which are not spoilers.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she fakes her death and runs off to live with Jacqui.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possible. Unrealistic given her lack of money and leaving the family behind but... I guess it's possible. And quite likely, actually.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Omg !!! Is Myra Dying ?!?!?!?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read the thread, @Bonny1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    Possible. Unrealistic given her lack of money and leaving the family behind but... I guess it's possible. And quite likely, actually.

although it is unlikely, id much rather see her doing that than being put a coffin :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same. Absolutely would love if she was at least able to return in the future.