Options

worst child actor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
Forum Member
my nomination goes to lauren from ee. that girl has no expression she just seems to read her script and recites it.she should take lessons from litlle tiffany who is fantastic.who can you think of who is worse than lauren.

Comments

• Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    my nomination goes to lauren from ee. that girl has no expression she just seems to read her script and recites it.she should take lessons from litlle tiffany who is fantastic.who can you think of who is worse than lauren.

I like Lauren. I think she's a good actress. I think Ben From EastEnders is pretty Bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben from Eastenders is bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree Lauran is rubbish, with the bowling ball when Max and Tanya tricked the girls, she couldnt even act out laughing, it was pathetic
  • Options
    EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren is a good actress! I've always been impressed with her since she joined. I don't think any child actor is "bad", I just think they're young and learning and will improve as they get older
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    Ben from ee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    Mickey the shit :D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Ben Mitchell

Amy MacDonald/Barlow

and a blast from the past- bethany platt.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben Mitchell in EE.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    def ben from ee...i cant stand him
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    EEfan24 wrote: »
    I think Lauren is a good actress! I've always been impressed with her since she joined. I don't think any child actor is "bad", I just think they're young and learning and will improve as they get older

What a load of pc clap trap, some child actors are good and some are terrible and should be told so either to buck their ideas up or to stop them deluding themselves and becoming a laughing stock at everyone elses expense.

There is no excuse for bad acting when there are so many decent ones around.

The same goes for older actors in soaps as well, they should be recast with better actors who can develop a character rather than someone who will remain loyal to a show because no one else will employ them, (William Roach, Adam Woodyatt etc etc)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    Mickeytheshit from Neighbours wins by miles.... :D:D:D

Also CrAbby Branning from EE deserves a mention, she's even worse than Ben Mitchell :eek:

On the other hand there are some fantastic child actors and actresses out there, for example the children who play Tom Cunningham and Tiffany Jackson (or whatever her last name is lol) who come across as endearing in a non-cheesey way, entertaining and natural performers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Not impressed by Abi Branning - she seems to act as if she is about five years old to be honest. Lauren I think is OK, a typical moody teenager, and I think that Ben has improved loads since he arrived. They are all overshadowed by Tiffany though, who is fab for one so young.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought was Ben on EE too but is he REALLY a bad actor or do we just not believe that Phil Mitchell could have such a 'girly' (for want of a better word) son? You can't exactly imagine Ben when he grows up beating seven bells out of someone or phoning one of his dodgy contacts to get a gun :D He's much more likely to be treading the boards in musicals!

There's very few really good child actors - Simon in Corrie is brilliant, Tiffany in EE is very good, and I suppose Belle of ED (even though I can't abide her!) but most of the kids in Soaps are restricted to one-word answers to until they grow up a bit, then they have a change of head for someone who can act a bit better :D

I know what people mean when they mention Lauren on EE though. That girl just seems to have no soul. She's lifeless!

I hate to pick on a little girl but the child who plays Amy McDonald doesn't look like a natural actress to me either!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Dotty does my head in. She sounds a victorian chimeny sweep.
  • Options
    Aspie girlAspie girl Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    I like little Joshua Peacock, but Simon Barlow is the best. There is a real warmth between him and his dad Peter
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mickeytheshit from Neighbours wins by miles.... :D:D:D

Also CrAbby Branning from EE deserves a mention, she's even worse than Ben Mitchell :eek:

On the other hand there are some fantastic child actors and actresses out there, for example the children who play Tom Cunningham and Tiffany Jackson (or whatever her last name is lol) who come across as endearing in a non-cheesey way, entertaining and natural performers.

It's Tiffany Dean, she has her fathers surname like Whitney even though Ricky is her biological father.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davetc wrote: »
    Dotty does my head in. She sounds a victorian chimeny sweep.

:D:D:D:D

I think the boy who plays Ben wins hands down in the worst actor stakes. I feel a head transplant coming for him for a better actor in a couple of years.

I think the lad who plays Tom Cunningham in Hollyoaks is an excellent actor and has been from a very early age. Considering he has had such hard hitting storylines as both of his parents dying and his older brother dying, as well as getting abducted by Niall, he has played out these scenes excellently. Also think Belle in Emmerdale is very good if not a little bit over the top and a bit "stage school" at times.
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The winner is Corrie's Amy MacDonald or Emmerdale's TJ Woods. Also Emmerdale's Sarah Sugden
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiffany Dean in Eastenders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    The winner is Corrie's Amy MacDonald or Emmerdale's TJ Woods. Also Emmerdale's Sarah Sugden

It's a bit unfair to put somebody like Sarah Sugden alongside somebody like Tiffany Dean. Tiffany is expected to deliver a heck of a lot of lines, and actually has conversations with different characters, whereas Sarah Sugden is basically expected to say "Daddy" or "Mummy" every so often. We cant really say she is a terrible actress as she is doing what is required to do at the moment.
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barkingmad wrote: »
    It's a bit unfair to put somebody like Sarah Sugden alongside somebody like Tiffany Dean. Tiffany is expected to deliver a heck of a lot of lines, and actually has conversations with different characters, whereas Sarah Sugden is basically expected to say "Daddy" or "Mummy" every so often. We cant really say she is a terrible actress as she is doing what is required to do at the moment.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben from EE and Fakey from Emmerdale
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BEN MITCHELL!! i can't stand him lol

I do think tiffany Dean is amazing! The way she came across with firestarter for the teeny weeny talent contest was awsome it had me laughing for ages the faces she pulled!! I also think Tom Cunningham from HO is a teriffic little star after all the hard hitting stories he has been through parents dying / max dying / running away / nial kidnapping him that boy deserves a medal!!

Theres a few younger ones i dont like such as Bobby from EE but can't really say about their acting they are to young..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    The worst in Eastenders is Ben Mitchell.

The worst in Coronation Street is Amy Barlow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    def amy barlow, can't even call her an actress