Mary Byrne reveals X Facor double exit

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
Forum Member
✭✭
rssh.gif

on the RSS feed this afternoon, link went straight to 404 though, what gives? where are the gory details? will Katie be axed at last? :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It means Mary predicts her own exit - it was a double, but with her going makes up for two people.:D
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Reported about 2 days ago after an interview with her in Ireland.

Old News
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday will be nerve racking if true :(
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige and Katie leaving then??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    jojo2008 wrote: »
    Paige and Katie leaving then??

Katie & somebody, at least. I think Paije might squeak through - he has a good song this week, and they have to give him a late slot at some point. Plus, if he's up against Wagner, they probably want to make sure Wagner goes out this week or next anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is likely gossip or Mary trying to manipulate votes from the Irish in an attempt to save her this week; Mary would have to be really stupid to spoil something like this if true; Cowell would not be pleased she blabbed, especially after all the false leaks and gossip at the moment.

Where is this printed in the mainstream press about their being a double eviction this week? It looks like a Semi-final double, four to be in the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Katie and either Paije or Mary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Woowho wrote: »
    This is likely gossip or Mary trying to manipulate votes from the Irish in an attempt to save her this week; Mary would have to be really stupid to spoil something like this if true; Cowell would not be pleased she blabbed, especially after all the false leaks and gossip at the moment.

Where is this printed in the mainstream press about their being a double eviction this week? It looks like a Semi-final double, four to be in the final.

I agree that they should have four in the final, but I think this week should absolutely be a double - if they do a double in the semis, that will be totally down to the viewers, so they'll lose control over who goes. Plus, six at the semi-final stage just sounds like too many to me.
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DSDP wrote: »
    Mary Byrne reveals X Factor double exit

Honestly, I thought she had more class! Some people will do anything for attention :D
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I thought she had more class! Some people will do anything for attention :D

How would that benefit Mary in any way?
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    How would that benefit Mary in any way?

:D I think it was meant to be double entendre joke ................... or is that just my dirty mind? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    It means Mary predicts her own exit - it was a double, but with her going makes up for two people.:D

oh, coming from that angle, Katie and Cher have mouths big enough to make for double exits all by themsleves each. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Katie could still be 2nd from bottom and win a sing off against the 3rd from bottom.

The girl has nine lives I tell you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish32 wrote: »
    Katie could still be 2nd from bottom and win a sing off against the 3rd from bottom.

The girl has nine lives I tell you :)

one for each of her personalities :)