Options

I'm with Tedward!

OK, so the vast majority may think that Lorraine Chase is a bit odd with her passion for her teddy bear but, FFS, leave off the poor woman! If she wants to treat her teddy bear like it's real, then it's her prerogative. Yes, she's doing it on national TV but that's her issue to deal with. It's not hurting you, is it?

Frankly I think Tedward is the ONLY one in there with any wisdom, keeping his own council rather than acting like a gobby prat like all the humans.

Tedward mate, I'm on your side. Tedward to be crowned Bear of the Jungle! :)

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so the vast majority may think that Lorraine Chase is a bit odd with her passion for her teddy bear but, FFS, leave off the poor woman! If she wants to treat her teddy bear like it's real, then it's her prerogative. Yes, she's doing it on national TV but that's her issue to deal with. It's not hurting you, is it?

Frankly I think Tedward is the ONLY one in there with any wisdom, keeping his own council rather than acting like a gobby prat like all the humans.

Tedward mate, I'm on your side. Tedward to be crowned Bear of the Jungle! :)

yes yes yes and pat can be the knob of the jungle
  • Options
    smokeybaconsmokeybacon Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    Tedward is playing a very cunning game.He will pounce when they least expect it.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these Tedward posts makes me think Lorraine isn't as thick as she comes across.

People are showing her sympathy because of her stuffed bear, very clever Ms Chase. Tedward is probably better known now that LC!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she's done it intentionally at all. She has a teddybear what on earth is the big deal? It's her luxury item.

But then again, some forum members would pick fault in anything any of the contestants do or don't do.

My daughter is a professional business woman and whenever she goes away for work she shoves her bunny (not a live one) into her suitcase. She doesn't go anywhere without it LOL!

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    My daughter is a professional business woman and whenever she goes away for work she shoves her bunny (not a live one) into her suitcase. She doesn't go anywhere without it LOL!
    :)

I just think it's a little weird, that's all but, hey ho, each to their own.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LEAVE TEDWARD ALONE! He's the cutest little teddy ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think it's a little weird, that's all but, hey ho, each to their own.

Some may think it's weird, other may not! We aren't all the same and take comfort in different things. Nothing wrong with that imo :)
  • Options
    labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Lorraine is just as sweet as she is trying to make out.

She wouldn't rest last night until she'd had a good dig at Fatima.

No. no, The teddy bear crapola is a ruse.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    labasheedy wrote: »
    I don't think Lorraine is just as sweet as she is trying to make out.

She wouldn't rest last night until she'd had a good dig at Fatima.

No. no, The teddy bear crapola is a ruse.

Do you think Tedward is aware that he's being manipulated in this way? :(
  • Options
    bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Dec jokingly almost read a phone number for Tedward in the vote, I really wished it was real! :D:D:D

I think I might have actually voted for the first time ever on I'm a Celebrity is Tedward was a proper camp mate! :D

He is so kind and caring and hasn't put a foot (or paw) wrong throughout the show so far! :D Best camp mate ever! :D

Tedward to Win! :D
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    Do you think Tedward is aware that he's being manipulated in this way? :(
    You see? Typical arrogant human! What makes you automatically assume that Tedward is being manipulated? :rolleyes:

I think you'll find it's the other way round. Look at the facts. What does Tedward get out of it?

1. Free holiday in Australia, part of which is in a six-star hotel.
    2. Three weeks laughing at how petty and stupid humans are, while having the experience of a lifetime with lots of new animal chums.
    3. Free food!
    4. People thousands of miles away writing on internet forums about him, making him a proper celebrity.

Tedward is one shrewd bear, far smarter than any of us idiot humans.

Tedward for Prime Ministbear! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You see? Typical arrogant human! What makes you automatically assume that Tedward is being manipulated? :rolleyes:

I think you'll find it's the other way round. Look at the facts. What does Tedward get out of it?

2. Three weeks laughing at how petty and stupid humans are, while having the experience of a lifetime with lots of new animal chums.
    3. Free food!
    4. People thousands of miles away writing on internet forums about him, making him a proper celebrity.

I agree with you up to a point but...............

The poor little sod has now been shoved into a bag for fear of kidnappers who are threatening to dismember him! Can't be much fun and I don't think he had bargained for that :eek:

I say we start a mercy mission to rescue the poor lil fella :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Tedward is just coasting along in the background - keeping his head down to avoid the public's wrath. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find he's on a whispering campaign filling the celeb's heads with paranoia. Tedward is just a bear-faced liar
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tedward is just coasting along in the background - keeping his head down to avoid the public's wrath. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find he's on a whispering campaign filling the celeb's heads with paranoia. Tedward is just a bear-faced liar

But Your Honour, the bear is innocent of all wrong doings I tell you :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The comedians a bear.

No he's not, he's a wearing a necktie!!! Aaaaaaaarrrrr, Fozzie Bear.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

3. Free food!

Ahem, a bit rude. :rolleyes: I was asking a question of a poster who suggested he was being manipulated. I'm a Tedward fan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Tedward would not bat an eyelid, scream or move a muscle regardless of the the bugs they might throw at him during a trial :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am mildly ashamed to admit that I have watched every series of IAC (I really should get out more) and what I like is that now we have a celebrity on IAC who is, finally, genuinely deserving of the title.

There has been so much vacuous nonsense over the years with so many complete dead-from-the-neck-up idiots, like Tony Blackburn, Darren Dork, Burger van Day, Lord IsThatABrocketInYourPocketOrAreYouJustPleasedToSeeMe, Rodney "Ish all bollicksh, innit?" Marsh, Cawol Thatcher, Jan Squealing, Nigel 'Runawaaaay' Havers, that godawful Pwice woman and so on.

But now, in Tedward, we have wisdom. No bitching, shouting, screaming, grizzling yelling "Von, Von, Von, Von" or any of that pathetic behaviour. Just quiet, serene patience and setting a great example of how to behave.

Tedward is God! :)
  • Options
    Nick KerrsNick Kerrs Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    It reminds her of her dead husband. I take back what I have said about the bear. :(
  • Options
    labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Kerrs wrote: »
    It reminds her of her dead husband. I take back what I have said about the bear. :(

she never married and hasnt been linked to anyone for 30 years

probably couldn't put up with all that :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, although I agree that if Lorraine want to carry a teddy around with her and have conversations with it and people think that's okay, I suspect there is more wrong with our society than I first thought.

It is not normal behaviour in an adult let alone someone of Lorraine's years. People in psychiatric units do that kind of thing.

To keep trying to 'protect' her comes across as a bit patronising - like being overly tolerant of old mad Aunt Ada who just can't help the way she is; but you'd still suspect all was not right.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    labasheedy wrote: »
    she never married and hasnt been linked to anyone for 30 years

Here is the link :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2065512/Im-A-Celebrity-2011-Why-Lorraine-Chase-parted-beloved-teddy.html

I posted a few days ago that tedward has connections with her deceased, long term partner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To keep trying to 'protect' her comes across as a bit patronising - like being overly tolerant of old mad Aunt Ada who just can't help the way she is; but you'd still suspect all was not right.
    I'm not trying to protect anyone! I'm just pointing out that Tedward's quiet, serene dignity should be an example to us all.

Can't see the typical DS forum keyboard warrior seeing that, mind. Anything beyond the tabloid-feeding blatantly obvious seems to be off limits!

Vote Tedward!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to protect anyone! I'm just pointing out that Tedward's quiet, serene dignity should be an example to us all.

Can't see the typical DS forum keyboard warrior seeing that, mind. Anything beyond the tabloid-feeding blatantly obvious seems to be off limits!

Vote Tedward!

Some are going over the top with trying to 'protect' Lorraine imo. Unless she is really is mentally unstable, I don't understand why her behaviour is being viewed as normal when it isn't.

I don't think Tedward is quiet, serene and dignified - who knows what he gets up to when the lights are out? Who can say with any certainty that the blue team did eat all the rice? Can you say, categorically, that the idea for trying to set light to f*arts really was Dougie's or Mark's idea initially.

Sorry, I don't the trust the Bear: if it seems to good to be true, it generally is ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member