Worried About My 19-yo Cat

2»

Comments

• moggiesroolmoggiesrool Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no. I am so so sorry. I only read your first post ......

I am now in tears for you.

Please PM me.
  • shardlakeshardlake Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Oh no. I am so so sorry. I only read your first post ......

I am now in tears for you.

Please PM me.

That's how I felt when I read LL's post today :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LetLoose wrote: »
    I've been very worried about my 19 year old cat lately. Now and then she keeps losing her balance on her back legs and collapses on to the floor. And a few times she has drank water out of glasses and has peed on our mat a few times :o.

Please, if anybody can give me any advice on what to do I'd really appreciate it.

I'm so sorry to hear that. One good thing is that our cat used to drink from glasses of water all the time and wouldn't drink the water from her bowl, only from strange places outdoors, I'm guessing it was not so chlorinated, and water left by my bedside for a day or two would be stale and much nicer! Take her to the vets for advice is the best thing...she could be diabetic now she's older.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realise, I only read the first lot of replies, I'm so so sorry, I know what you're going through, 19 years is such a long time when you have someone you love so much. I'm in tears as our cat was killed on Friday and I can sympathise with you in every way, I'm so sorry :(
  • pabs1904pabs1904 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is just:(