EE sim only

dave clarkedave clarke Posts: 1,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was paying £7.40 for 1000 mins,u/l texts and 250mb data on 3G with Orange.Been offered u/l calls and texts across Europe and 4Gb data on 4G for £7.99 if I move to EE with 12month contract.Sounds good to me but is it really an OK deal.Thanks for any help,Im told its a promotion.
I can also have a free 4G MiFi with 32Gb data (UK only) on a 30 day rolling contract for £29.99 but I dont think I'll use that even on holiday,I just buy a data sim that lasts for 12 months

Comments

• blueacidblueacid Posts: 2,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the assumption that you are happy with the service from the actual network (signal where you need it, etc), that looks a pretty good deal for the cash.

It certainly seems to stack up well compared to the HotUKDeals SIM only list here:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/hukd-sim-only-thread-cheapest-sim-only-deals-free-sim-offers-2481975

You might still want to look through that list anyway, in case you spy a deal that's even cheaper and more befitting what you need.
  • dave clarkedave clarke Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the list,I get a good signal where I live and work and have had very few problems despite EE's poor customer service reputation.Just wanted to be sure before I entered a contract.I was told a couple of years ago that all Orange customers would have to leave or go to EE but Orange seems to be still going strong