What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Comments

• shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just finished the first infamous game cool story only taken me 7 years to get around to completeing it. now got to play infamous 2
  • JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I'm currently playing Diablo 3 on the PC... I've had it since release (got it free with a Blizzard promotion or something like that, can't remember exactly) but only just got around to playing it. So far I've managed to get a Barbarian to 70 with 280 paragon (Seasonal) and a Witch Doctor / Demon Hunter to 70 with 350 paragon (non-seasonal). I don't know why I didn't play it years ago...
  • eggcheneggchen Posts: 2,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm questing across the frozen north in Skyrim on XBOX one. Played this solidly for a year on release for the 360 back in 2011, so have forgotten a great portion of it. Really enjoying it again, and god bless the improved loading times, which were a bane of the last gen version.

Also, I am rather enjoying playing it through again with a selection of user mods activated. I have one that gives the characters weapons from Lord of the Rings (Glamring, Narsil, Morgul Blade etc) some better hairstyles, and a new companion character called Sofia (who is very beautiful, but rather irritating, so I sent her packing and got Lydia again, with her new hairstyle)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well I tried the original mirrors edge what an awful game how this got a sequel god knows. think they listened to the vocal minority rather than the silent majority
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    Doing a rerun through of Halo 3 to try and pick up some achievements (collecting skulls and things). Unfortunately my saved games have gone so it's back to the start.
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borrowed a copy of the Bioshock collection of a friend, so I'm getting through those at the moment. I've got Titanfall 2, and I'll be getting The Last Guardian before long, but I'm saving those to play over Christmas. :)
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Switching between Forza Horizon 3 (mopping up championships before the DLC drops next week), Dead Rising 4 and Final Fantasy XV.
  • Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Playing the new Bethesda pinball table pack from Zen, so cycling between Fallout, Doom & Skyrim.
  • B-29B-29 Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing world of tanks on PS4, the most annoying game I have EVER played , trying to get a tier 10 tank but I doubt my patience will let me!
  • SamGamgeeSamGamgee Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing the new Bethesda pinball table pack from Zen, so cycling between Fallout, Doom & Skyrim.

Considering buying Doom. Played the demo and it seems really sharp and snappy. Recommend?
  • Gordon gGordon g Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm playing final fantasy 6 on the ps vita. Never really got into it when I purchased it, but started playing it again and now I'm hooked. Dare I say I'm enjoying it almost as much as ff7.
  • Gordon gGordon g Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm playing final fantasy 6 on the ps vita. Never really got into it when I purchased it, but started playing it again and now I'm hooked. Dare I say I'm enjoying it almost as much as ff7.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats because final fantasy 6 is better then ff7 all in all 6 it think is the best
  • ScousingScowlerScousingScowler Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sleeping Dogs on PC, one of the better GTA clones.

As much as I'd like to play GTA5, the 65GB steam download is putting me off.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrim special edition on ps4 i forgot how huge this game is 30 hours in and only just started the 7000 steps to the grey beards lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bastion on Xbox One. As I bought the original on Xbox360 when it first came out I got it for free, so I thought why not. :)
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pokémon Moon, Because handhelds are fun too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played the new Nier Automata demo last night, do try it if you get chance it's great. :)
  • clippaclippa Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to download that.

Been playing astroneer, early access no man's sky killer. Very relaxing and really good fun, though I think I've blazed through all of the content currently on offer so I'm putting it on the back burner for now.

Wanted to loose myself in an ARPG over christmas and with nothing decent coming out lately, decided to give grim dawn another shot and it finally clicked with me so I'm having fun running through that on veteran.

Also been playing Blue Wish Resurrection Plus for the reddit/shmups high score competition, that's been really good fun. Here's my best run if you're interested - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjQFiJ5ORcs
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Football Manager 2015. Wanted to do a specific achievement, "Scottish Hero" taking a team from the lowest to highest division in Scotland. I did it and stuck around, winning the Scottish Premier League with Arbroath. Now I'm going to have a crack at the Champions League with them. No chance of winning it but it should be fun to see how far I can go.
  • Yog101Yog101 Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sodavlac wrote: »
    Football Manager 2015. Wanted to do a specific achievement, "Scottish Hero" taking a team from the lowest to highest division in Scotland. I did it and stuck around, winning the Scottish Premier League with Arbroath. Now I'm going to have a crack at the Champions League with them. No chance of winning it but it should be fun to see how far I can go.

I'm doing something similar on FM17, I've taken Portsmouth from League 2 all the way to the Premier League.
    But I have massively overachieved given the standard of my squad (probably only League 1 quality), so I now find myself bottom of the Premier League after 10 games with 3 draws and 7 defeats :( Got hammered 5-0 by Watford in the process.
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    Burnout Paradise - free game on Xbox 360 Gold.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,718
    Forum Member
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 and The Witcher on PC.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've jumped right back in to No Man's Sky again unfortunately - lost about 4 hours to the bloody thing today.

I'm playing it with the trainer, partially because I lost my last saved game, but truth be told, the trainer really doesn't make a jot of difference to your progress. It doesn't help you get to the centre quicker and it certainly doesn't help you upgrade your ship any quicker either.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dead Rising 4 - just finished the main game. Need to go back a few episodes to pick up a few missing achievements, but I loved it. Really not getting the hate it is receiving. Multiplayer is fun -- a bit like Left 4 Dead.