Options

EE: Would you like to see Darius Kazemi introduced?

Tomski12Tomski12 Posts: 15,657
Forum Member
✭✭
After the mentions of him tonight I'm wondering if an arrival is on the horizon. Didn't Bonnie Langford mention there were talks of introducing him a few weeks ago?

Comments

• Options
    Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he's as bad as Kush and Shakil...then no.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,511
    Forum Member
    Absolutely. Carmel and Shaks live in a big house but there is enough room for a few more Kazemis. Darius is the eldest brother and it would give Kush more material.
  • Options
    ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't be any worse than Steve "Panto" McFadden.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His mother and brothers are all awful. No thanks.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    There such a boring family so no. I can't abide Carmel.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carmel and Shaks are annoying but I like Kush and would like to see him interact with a brother closer to his age, so yes. Plus he'll probably be a hottie.
  • Options
    M_J2M_J2 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this point they might aswell because it cannot make the show any worse surely?
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    Can't be any worse than Steve "Panto" McFadden.

he is the best actor on the soap
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes i would like to see Darius arrive.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    His mother and brothers are all awful. No thanks.

Agreed. I'd rather the entire sleazy family was axed.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooo Bunhead and Carmel need to get gone nevermind bringing even more of them in!
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he's as irritating as Carmel and Shakil, then no. Kush is an alright character - albeit a rather pointless one since Shabnam left - but his family members drag him down.
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't mind. I think the Kazemis Shaquil included are a likeable unit. Carmel and Kush are versatile characters and very well acted. The father has got to be a possibility too
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think we need new characters. Hopefully the reason SOC has not introduced any yet is because he wants to take time to properly sketch out good characters, played by good actors with a good story to tell.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Personally, no. How many siblings does Kush have? Will there be any more popping up any time soon? :D

Do we know how old this Darius is supposed to be? I'm hoping that he's not another Shakil. Carmel needs to be having a word with him about respecting women's boundaries.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Personally, no. How many siblings does Kush have? Will there be any more popping up any time soon? :D

Do we know how old this Darius is supposed to be? I'm hoping that he's not another Shakil. Carmel needs to be having a word with him about respecting women's boundaries.

I believe that Darius is older than Kush, so he hopefully wouldn't be anything like Shakil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shakil was a big casting mistake, they need to get it right if Darius is coming in.
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God no. Kush's character is still recovering from the Stacey debacle, Carmel has gone from being one of the show's brightest and bubbliest to a man-hungry misery. Shakil is one of the show's worst ever characters, up there with Dextah and the Goon brothers.

I really don't want another Kazemi given the pattern of the current trio.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Shakil was a big casting mistake, they need to get it right if Darius is coming in.

Do we really need another man in that age group. We have Martin, Kush, Jack, Max and Mick. With Beilinda gone and R& R on their way I'd say we're short of women from 25 - 40.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    God no. Kush's character is still recovering from the Stacey debacle, Carmel has gone from being one of the show's brightest and bubbliest to a man-hungry misery. Shakil is one of the show's worst ever characters, up there with Dextah and the Goon brothers.

I really don't want another Kazemi given the pattern of the current trio.

I cant believe how bad Shakil is still in the show- he should have been top of SOC axe list!
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why has Carmel turned so irritating? She was a breath of fresh air when she joined. Now I cannot abide her. She brings Kush down (somebody else who I used to love).
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a shame they gave Carmel 3 boys. Why no daughter?
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Get rid of the lot of them, starting with Shakill.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I'd love to see him and his girlfriend in the near future. He can't be any worse than Shakil.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckons we will See him next year