• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB Canada update
    http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brot...update-354843/

Unclear about 24/7 live streaming. Streaming from 2am EST (7am BST), so it might be something to watching while we're eating our cornflakes!
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this, role on Feb 27th
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this, role on Feb 27th

Same here
    i wont be watching the Channel 5 tosh again this year for CBB or BBUK but i am looking forward to seeing how this BBCanada
    plays out against BBUSA style and how the house will work
    with no outside garden space etc.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happybbfan wrote: »
    Same here
    i wont be watching the Channel 5 tosh again this year for CBB or BBUK but i am looking forward to seeing how this BBCanada
    plays out against BBUSA style and how the house will work
    with no outside garden space etc.

Yeah Im thinking this way aswell. Will check out the CBB launch while still on holiday but after that I think I will give up on it. Whats the point now when we have two superior formats of BB now in both the summer and winter? BBUK would have to pull something very special out the bag this year to keep me interested which is unlikely.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    re live feed:- i'll be really disappointed if there isn't any. I wont be watching it if there isn't.
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    re live feed:- i'll be really disappointed if there isn't any. I wont be watching it if there isn't.

You can still watch the highlight shows, I suppose broadcasting live feeds costs quite a bit of money and I read some where the show sadly dosent have that big of a budget. On the other page someone posted they are doing after dark so I assume Live Feed is being broadcasted 24/7
    Forum Member
    You can still watch the highlight shows, I suppose broadcasting live feeds costs quite a bit of money and I read some where the show sadly dosent have that big of a budget. On the other page someone posted they are doing after dark so I assume Live Feed is being broadcasted 24/7
    Without the live feed I feel there is little point in me watching the highlights, they're highly manipulated.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, says on their twitter that they're doing After Dark shows. Haven't quite worked out what times in Canada they're being filmed/taken from.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a BB Canada thread in SurvivorSucks
    http://survivorsucks.com/topic/93787/Big-Brother-Canada?page=15
    (sometimes the posts are very rude!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been experimenting with the Slice TV catch-up service
    http://www.slice.ca/watch/
    and BB site
    http://www.slice.ca/shows/bigbrothercanada/default.aspx
    They're geo-blocked, and Hotspot Shield doesn't work, but the ibvpn I got for BBUS works fine with no buffering.
    Forum Member
    Been experimenting with the Slice TV catch-up service
    http://www.slice.ca/watch/
    and BB site
    http://www.slice.ca/shows/bigbrothercanada/default.aspx
    They're geo-blocked, and Hotspot Shield doesn't work, but the ibvpn I got for BBUS works fine with no buffering.

For catch up i'm hoping that www.1channel.ch will have the episodes.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother Canada ‏@_BBCanada

Big Brother Canada premieres 8 weeks from tonight! Only 56 more days to go! #BBCanada
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, now we can officially get excited...!
    Live Feeds Confirmed For Big Brother Canada
    By: Matthew Boyer (GTP) |

Big Brother Canada

A big question has been answered for the upcoming Big Brother Canada series: will there be Live Feeds? The answer is: yes!

According to Slice’s Facebook fan page for BBCA, and uncovered by Big Brother Access, the houseguests will be part of live streaming Internet feeds:

Fans of Big Brother Canada will be able to connect with the series outside of the 3-day-a-week broadcast through a myriad of digital extensions including live streaming and social engagement opportunities that allow online users to impact decisions in the house.

So not only will there be Feeds but also various social media events that will directly impact the game and its players. Hopefully that means something a little more meaningful than picking their Have-Not food of the week, but we shall see.

Do you plan on getting Big Brother Canada Live Feeds? We can’t wait to see what Slice releases next for the quickly approaching BBCA season premiere!

Source: Facebook via Big Brother Access
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least the Series over the pond are sticking with the live feed format (thank god)
    Forum Member
    Any news on a host yet?
    Forum Member
    Yay for Live Feeds :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Is the Canada show only on for 4 weeks like the USA show?
    Forum Member
    Is the Canada show only on for 4 weeks like the USA show?

Not sure what you're talking about as the US show is 10 weeks long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Not sure what you're talking about as the US show is 10 weeks long.

oh there was only 30 episodes available.
    do they spread them out over 10 weeks?
    Forum Member
    oh there was only 30 episodes available.
    do they spread them out over 10 weeks?

Yes there are 3 episodes a week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Canada‏ @_BBCanada

For the new followers: Feb 27th premiere. Episodes air Sundays/Wednesdays @ 9 ET, Thursdays @ 10. BBAD nightly from 2-5 AM, all on @Slice_TV
    As for how Americans can watch, you will likely have to watch online streams or youtube. No word yet as to whether there will be live feeds.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Canada‏ @_BBCanada

For the new followers: Feb 27th premiere. Episodes air Sundays/Wednesdays @ 9 ET, Thursdays @ 10. BBAD nightly from 2-5 AM, all on @Slice_TV
    As for how Americans can watch, you will likely have to watch online streams or youtube. No word yet as to whether there will be live feeds.
    I think there is live feed...
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    I think there is live feed...

I hope your gut instinct is accurate. It probably won't be worth the hoops we'll be jumping through without it.
    Forum Member
    If there is no live feed I'm not watching, roll on June if there isn't.