Options

DWTS Season 20: confirmation, speculation and news

Comments

• Options
    Ellie1967Ellie1967 Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow is too young to have an adult pro - surely they've brought in a child dancer for her? Still two women to be revealed - hoping for a glam
    older woman a'la Queen Betsey.

A couple of other articles are saying Willow is with Mark (based on freckle patterns on her arm in a photo posted by DWTS :confused::D) I agree with you - I think 14 is a bit too young. If they are going to have more teenagers on as contestants, I think they need to bring in some younger pros.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Redfoo is pretty certain now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Redfoo is pretty certain now

Yep Redfoo by the looks of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUOLuTRok0
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redfoo is a great signing!

Willow is too young to have an adult pro - surely they've brought in a child dancer for her? Still two women to be revealed - hoping for a glam
    older woman a'la Queen Betsey.

Why would they bring in a child dancer for her? She looks fine with Mark and he's a thoughtful, caring partner.
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep Redfoo by the looks of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUOLuTRok0

Here hee! Wonder who he'll get. Not Sharna or Emma. I reckon they might give him Alison and go for the wacky, but it'd be interesting to see him with someone like Kym and see if she could tame him and produce some gorgeous ballroom. Yep. That's sure to happen. :D

I don't know yet if Willow would be weird with Mark (or whoever - bit bored of seeing Mark+really young partner, tbh, but I expect that's how it'd be). Depends what Willow's like. If she's the self conscious type, a teen pro might be more awkward than a grown up. People would start shipping them which would be ick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Here hee! Wonder who he'll get. Not Sharna or Emma. I reckon they might give him Alison and go for the wacky, but it'd be interesting to see him with someone like Kym and see if she could tame him and produce some gorgeous ballroom. Yep. That's sure to happen. :D

I don't know yet if Willow would be weird with Mark (or whoever - bit bored of seeing Mark+really young partner, tbh, but I expect that's how it'd be). Depends what Willow's like. If she's the self conscious type, a teen pro might be more awkward than a grown up. People would start shipping them which would be ick.

Yes my guess would be Allison too, his style would probably fit hers, not much ballroom involved!:) He's a bit wacky, so hard to get him to concentrate, so someone with a lot of patience me thinks.

Would be predictable if Mark got the youngster again, hope they mix it up a bit more this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artem and Patti Labelle!!!

Riker Lynch and Allison

Charlotte Mckinney and Keo

Excuse spelling,

Michael Sam and Peta

Yep predictable Willow and Mark

Riker's Julianne and Derek's cousin.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Patti Omg
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    Patti Labelle. Absolute queen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Patti Omg

Yep hope she's agile and a mover.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep hope she's agile and a mover.

Feel like I should know who she is. :blush: Just know she's 70.....
  • Options
    Forum Member

Great voice. Dancing ability no idea.

Redfoo and Emma

Robert Herjavek and Kym
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma and Redfoo!!! Excellent! Didn't think that was his leg in the Instagram. Think these two will be an absolute hoot. :D
  • Options
    lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear! Artem really is Tristan's replacement.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Emma and Redfoo!!! Excellent! Didn't think that was his leg in the Instagram. Think these two will be an absolute hoot. :D

No his leg definitely fooled me!! She thought it was Ronald MacDonald with her blindfold on lol. His hair not his leg.

Nastia Luikin and Derek, ha ha ha what.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Well I've heard of five (Patti, Rumer, Michael, Suzanne and Redfoo), which is more than usual...
  • Options
    strictlydivastrictlydiva Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw on Twitter that Derek is one of the pros! Thought that he was sitting out this season! Glad Keo is back though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No his leg definitely fooled me!! She thought it was Ronald MacDonald with her blindfold on lol. His hair not his leg.

Nastia Luikin and Derek, ha ha ha what.

Emma :D. Ha ha!

Derek. Hell's teeth. Were we not promised a Derek free season???? And a gymnast, too. Gah! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noah Galloway and Sharna
    Suzanne Somers and Tony
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha ha!

Derek. Hell's teeth. Were we not promised a Derek free season???? And a gymnast, too. Gah! >:(

He said it was only decided two days ago!!! He didn't know his cousin was on either, right a little birdie told me that one a few months ago, Ryker was being considered!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noah Galloway and Sharna
    Suzanne Somers and Tony

I had to look these two up. Noah lost an arm and a leg serving in Iraq, but seems to be super-fit. Suzanne is an actress and 68, so Tony on familiar territory.

Did they say anything about Witney? Will she get the Bachelor chappie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had to look these two up. Noah lost an arm and a leg serving in Iraq, but seems to be super-fit. Suzanne is an actress and 68, so Tony on familiar territory.

Did they say anything about Witney? Will she get the Bachelor chappie?

Gotta be Chris for Witney I would think.

Vaguely remember Suzanne's name, hadn't heard of Noah though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said it was only decided two days ago!!! He didn't know his cousin was on either, right a little birdie told me that one a few months ago, Ryker was being considered!

Sure, we heard the rumor Riker was being considered, but that doesn't mean Derek had any idea. Why would he?