Geri looking great in a bikini

2»

Comments

• Options
    pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    I just hope she doesn't pass on her weight obsession to her daughter.

You would hope not, but it's hard not to see how she won't. Hopefully she'll have other healthy female role models to look to.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You would hope not, but it's hard not to see how she won't. Hopefully she'll have other healthy female role models to look to.

....Hopefuly that does not include Victoria Beckham, a woman who could rival Geraldine in the neurotic stakes.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking good but the woman takes self obsession to new levels and I bet she's a riot on a night out with all her self help psychobabble:rolleyes:

All she's got in the absence of talent or intelligence is her carefully honed body.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so airbrushed!!
    they've even messed with that horrific belly button
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I was expecting the usual stick thin, ribs popping out washboard and overtoned stomach, but she looks quite fit there.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That photoshoot just screams "Hey , Everybody! Look at Me"
    Attention seeking Madam
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    ^^ She's always been the same.

In the interview, she says she's never had botox done which is a load of chuff! She has so been at the botox.

Her body though is fantastic. For me, it's the perfect female form.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    ^^ She's always been the same.

In the interview, she says she's never had botox done which is a load of chuff! She has so been at the botox.

Her body though is fantastic. For me, it's the perfect female form.

For me, that would be Jamie Lee Curtis or Kelly Brook. Geri is too neurotic about her size to be attractive IMHO.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    For me, that would be Jamie Lee Curtis or Kelly Brook. Geri is too neurotic about her size to be attractive IMHO.

Her body is amazing and I am green with envy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amazing body no doubt about it.... but i am not so convinced about the face... and i'm not even going to mention the inane personality (oops i just did)...
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think Geri has had too many personal difficulties with her weight and eating disorders to be considered somebody to aspire to.

Even now, you can see her figure has got that sinewy look she tends to get when she's been on a strict diet.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Vicky Beckham is jealous has heck of Geri.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johnen56 wrote: »
    amazing body no doubt about it.... but i am not so convinced about the face... and i'm not even going to mention the inane personality (oops i just did)...

The personality and constant whining psycho-babble's enough to drive anyone barmy but that bod is hot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the rather fake breasts, Mel B has a much better body than Geri, and the others for that matter.

Has anybody seen her bikini pics from recently? Phwoarrrrrr!
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    She does look good and seems more content these days. Being a mum suits her.

She's made no secret of her battles with her food issues. She looks the best she ever has. She looked awful when really thin but equally awful in the old Spice Girls when she was over made up and bloated.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just shows you what a little bit of excercise and discipline in what you eat can do.

Bravo geri, lets hope more women follow your lead
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jamie Lee Curtis' body was great when she was younger. I like Kelly's body but I guess I just think Geri's is the ideal for me..... maybe because I'm roughly the same shape and size as her. She looks marginally better than me :p but I could look that good too if I was airbrushed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Jamie Lee Curtis' body was great when she was younger. I like Kelly's body but I guess I just think Geri's is the ideal for me..... maybe because I'm roughly the same shape and size as her. She looks marginally better than me :p but I could look that good too if I was airbrushed!

wow- that's confidence for you! Sadly I would generally choose the woman with the furthest body shape possible from mine as my ideal. So- at the moment I have a Kelly Brook esque figure- hence the reason I think Geri's is great...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johnen56 wrote: »
    wow- that's confidence for you! Sadly I would generally choose the woman with the furthest body shape possible from mine as my ideal. So- at the moment I have a Kelly Brook esque figure- hence the reason I think Geri's is great...

Kelly's got a great figure though..... she's nice and curvy.