Craig Dean - gay? (Part 14)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huge huggles hun has been way too long but our lad will always bring us all back together in the end dont ya think hehe x

huge huggles back, yep our lad sure will bring us all back together!!! we have been waiting for this for soooo long its gonna be sooooo sweet!!!! x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,082
    Forum Member
    Of course. What time can you eat again???

OMG less than 7 hours! I want to cry!!!!

I can eat again at 7.52pm :eek::eek::eek:

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO EAT??? I WOULD HAVE WATCHED CRAIG BY THEN!!!!! I WILL BE TOO BUSY GRINNING AND SOBBING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!! :o:o

ok...calm....:o

So I can listen to radio 1 after 1pm then? *is confused and thick because of happenings today* :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just e-mailed the HO site :D

Oooooh Fab idea Bec's!!!!!! they will love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought you might like the blurb for a LOCAL paper. Coz it's what I'm working on right now and makes for good reading

HOLLYOAKS CHANNEL FOUR Darren is relieved when the life insurance cheque arrives, but his joy is short-lived when Jack has an angina attack as the stress of keeping his secret starts to take its toll. It seems as if all is not well with John Paul and Kieron as Craig returns and has designs on splitting them up. Kieron insists that John Paul must prove his love by marrying him next week, so is bitterly disappointed when his lover refuses - and ends up back in Craig's arms. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie - I am in pain after navigating the trains of the South West of Britain on crutches(!), but massively excitable about McDean and football transfers!

Oo, also did you see who Portsmouth have pulled at home for the next round of the Carkling Cup?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie23 wrote: »
    *hugs* I practically screamed when i heard about it!!!! :p:D I'm just a tad excitable today!!!

Tee Hee, me too!!!!!!!!! am very excitable!! good job i have the house to myself at the moment to go mad in!!!!!!!!!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    now what do you think??!!! how could i not show up on such an important day hehe! is it 7 yet?? sighhh have to go to town finish gettin kids stuff for school! oh well i spose at least itll keep me busy lol huuuge hgs by the way its been ages hasnt it x

AGES!! I hope all is going well for you. Keeping busy today is a good idea really, I can't though as I have a computer sat here in front of me!!!

Glad you're back for the ending hun!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope they dont make us wait all the way through the episode just to have him come back at the end!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobi4 wrote: »
    Thought you might like the blurb for a LOCAL paper. Coz it's what I'm working on right now and makes for good reading

HOLLYOAKS CHANNEL FOUR Darren is relieved when the life insurance cheque arrives, but his joy is short-lived when Jack has an angina attack as the stress of keeping his secret starts to take its toll. It seems as if all is not well with John Paul and Kieron as Craig returns and has designs on splitting them up. Kieron insists that John Paul must prove his love by marrying him next week, so is bitterly disappointed when his lover refuses - and ends up back in Craig's arms. :D:D:D

That sounds perfect Mel!!! thanks for sharring!!!! Woooooooooooo we will be seeing them together again soooo soon now!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope they dont make us wait all the way through the episode just to have him come back at the end!!!

Oh god i cant wait!!!! im sooo gonna scream the second he appears on Screen!! i do wonder how far in it will be before he appears!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nazahm87 wrote: »
    I can eat again at 7.52pm

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO EAT??? I WOULD HAVE WATCHED CRAIG BY THEN!!!!! I WILL BE TOO BUSY GRINNING AND SOBBING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!

ok...calm....:o

So I can listen to radio 1 after 1pm then? *is confused and thick because of happenings today*

Naz i have no idea!!!!! I don't think i'll be able to do much but scream and laugh and cry and run around the house after E4 tonight!!! And i will have been eating quiche and chocolate buttons all day!!!

HOLLYOAKS CHANNEL FOUR Darren is relieved when the life insurance cheque arrives, but his joy is short-lived when Jack has an angina attack as the stress of keeping his secret starts to take its toll. It seems as if all is not well with John Paul and Kieron as Craig returns and has designs on splitting them up. Kieron insists that John Paul must prove his love by marrying him next week, so is bitterly disappointed when his lover refuses - and ends up back in Craig's arms.

Mel!!! That is AWESOME! :D:D:D
    sjk1986 wrote: »
    Sophie - I am in pain after navigating the trains of the South West of Britain on crutches(!), but massively excitable about McDean and football transfers!

Oo, also did you see who Portsmouth have pulled at home for the next round of the Carkling Cup?

Uh no!! ! Hun!!! But McDean!!! WOOHOOO!! :D:D:D

And no, can't say i did?!?! It's not Chelsea is it?!?!
    Tee Hee, me too!!!!!!!!! am very excitable!! good job i have the house to myself at the moment to go mad in!!!!!!!!!:D:D

My brothers upstairs so i'm trying not to squeee too loudly!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you not read the spoilers!?!?!?
    He's definitely back before the end....he sees his family, talks to JP, and hugs him...that's the end of the ep
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perfect lol

I love today :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Uh no!! ! Hun!!! But McDean!!! WOOHOOO!! :D:D:D

And no, can't say i did?!?! It's not Chelsea is it?!?!

WOOHOO!! I need to get away from here this afternoon as I am too excited and it is wearing me out :(

Correct! Portsmouth v Chelsea, I want to go but:

a) It's freshers week

b) I''ll still be on crutches!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's definitely back before the end....he sees his family, talks to JP, and hugs him...that's the end of the ep

Sophie :D

make that an
    INTIMATE HUG !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH MY - how intimate I wonder!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becs are they saying anything on the channel 4 forum about the Radio 1 mention ??? :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Ok, I'm a BAD person but um....I need more views!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRnV1sLqOok

It's not McDean...its my second favourite couple on British TV ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

omg how did i miss that one lol thankyou that makes me feel much better!! woooo is it possible to be even more excited now lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becs are they saying anything on the channel 4 forum about the Radio 1 mention ??? :D:D:D

I posted that we'd got one!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjk1986 wrote: »
    WOOHOO!! I need to get away from here this afternoon as I am too excited and it is wearing me out :(

Correct! Portsmouth v Chelsea, I want to go but:

a) It's freshers week

b) I''ll still be on crutches!

Oh crap.......i mean!!! YEah Pompey will so beat Chelsea! ......:o:D:D

No.......we must embrace the excitement!!! I'm here for the day!!! lol! :D:D:D But then again i'm not all broken-footed and on enforced rest!!

make that an
    INTIMATE HUG !!!

:D:DWOOHOO!!!!

Or as C4 put it....
    LOVING
    Forum Member
    Sadmum wrote: »

Well....I'm sure things will be looking up from there on.... :D:D:D:D

*cough* :o

Sorry....couldn't resist it :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadmum wrote: »

Well, I don't think it will lead to my alleyway smut unfortuately...:D:p:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

make that an
    INTIMATE HUG !!!

Ahhhhhhhhh *runs round thread to let off steam*

Still over six hours to go!! Help me wish the day away!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I e-mailed them and it's being talked about :D
This discussion has been closed.