• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    100% yes.
  • Options
    astonv8astonv8 Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spurs winning the CL? Not with the squad they've got now, no way! You need your messi's, Ronaldo's, Rooney's, Xavi's. Spurs need to attract big names if they want to compete with the big boys.
  • Options
    skinjskinj Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but we'll give it a go!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are 20/1:D would offer you 2000/1:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit, Crouch is growing on me. He is a very effective striker who knows how to get himself in the right positions. People, myself included, tended to dismiss him because of his ungainly style and apparent awkwardness, but if he was 8 inches shorter, would be held in much higher regard. Also Gomez, who started out as a bit of a nightmare signing, has turned out to be a fantastic buy, and i'd rate him as the best shot stopper in the Prem.
  • Options
    Midnight RunnerMidnight Runner Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrcynical wrote: »
    I must admit, Crouch is growing on me. He is a very effective striker who knows how to get himself in the right positions. People, myself included, tended to dismiss him because of his ungainly style and apparent awkwardness, but if he was 8 inches shorter, would be held in much higher regard. Also Gomez, who started out as a bit of a nightmare signing, has turned out to be a fantastic buy, and i'd rate him as the best shot stopper in the Prem.

I've always liked him, was gutted when he left Liverpool. He's good on the ground too, thought he was outstanding tonight, despite the missed header just before he scored.
  • Options
    gqqgqq Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread title should be changed to, 'Will Spurs qualify for the Champions League?' Hehe.
  • Options
    Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    how many teams would u put ahead of spurs to win? probably only 7 or 8
  • Options
    dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    The bigger challenge is to qualify again next season
  • Options
    DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    mrcynical wrote: »

Totally agree. No way should we have sold Crouch, I thought at the time it was a hugh mistake to get rid of him and buy Keane.
  • Options
    Bonesy84Bonesy84 Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    gqq wrote: »
    This thread title should be changed to, 'Will Spurs qualify for the Champions League?' Hehe.

i was going say that qualifying for the group stages will be no walk in the park
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    astonv8 wrote: »
    Spurs winning the CL? Not with the squad they've got now, no way! You need your messi's, Ronaldo's, Rooney's, Xavi's.

Not this year evidently :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    Not this year evidently :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Assa2Assa2 Posts: 10,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davey84 wrote: »
    how many teams would u put ahead of spurs to win? probably only 7 or 8

I'd put any team in the competition that have more than 1 years CL experience in the last 2 or 3 seasons ahead of Spurs. As first time qualifiers it's going to be a massive shock for Spurs how tough it is. The qualifying games in August are goinjg to be as tough as any European game they've faced in recent years, and they've hardly excelled there have they?