Would'nt Gail hate Hillman more or the Bloke who stabbed her Brian?

rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
Forum Member
✭✭
Yet she says she has hated Tracey more:confused:

Comments

• PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just something someone says when they're angry
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Yet she says she has hated Tracey more:confused:

I thought the same too.
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    If you're angry you say these things.
    "I hate her more than I hated anyone....except the bloke who stabbed Brian and Richard Hillman...oh and Ivy flamin' Tilsley!" wouldn't sound right would it
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that as well. I guess she forgot about them in the heat of the moment
  • GrianneGrianne Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Her son tried to murder her, attempted rape, attempted murder etc etc, she will forgive Tracy by next week.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail probably didn't write down a list and narrow it down to Tracy before making that statement though...
  • zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    "I hate her more than I hated anyone....except the bloke who stabbed Brian and Richard Hillman...oh and Ivy flamin' Tilsley!" wouldn't sound right would it
    ...and Fabio Capello.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VoodooChic wrote: »

I don't. I suppose a lot do though!
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    ...and Fabio Capello.

She also hated Carmel the nanny and Todd Grimshaw too at some point but Tracy probably does beat them although Hillman should be higher!!
    Forum Member
    katiemack wrote: »
    She also hated Carmel the nanny and Todd Grimshaw too at some point but Tracy probably does beat them although Hillman should be higher!!
    She's not keen on Eileen either.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Gail probably didn't write down a list and narrow it down to Tracy before making that statement though...

That would be some list :eek:
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anger talking, i'm sure if she truly thought about it - she'd say different.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose she could hate Tracey more in the sense that the guy who stabbed Brian did not know her his fight was with Brian, yes he deprived ehr of soemthing but it was not personall yagainst her. Hillman , he was a killer but he did love Gail, in his own warped way . Whereas Tracey set out to lie , and hoped to have Gail given life in prison in return for her own freedom when she knew she herself was guilty but was pretty sure Gail was innocent.

Tracey deliberately went after Gail the others didnt she was a secondary item in their actions , until Richard decided to kill her but even then he loved her he was just barking mad.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I suppose she could hate Tracey more in the sense that the guy who stabbed Brian did not know her his fight was with Brian, yes he deprived ehr of soemthing but it was not personall yagainst her. Hillman , he was a killer but he did love Gail, in his own warped way . Whereas Tracey set out to lie , and hoped to have Gail given life in prison in return for her own freedom when she knew she herself was guilty but was pretty sure Gail was innocent.

Tracey deliberately went after Gail the others didnt she was a secondary item in their actions , until Richard decided to kill her but even then he loved her he was just barking mad.

It is also to do with how recent Tracey lying was compared to the other events.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose Hillman is dead. As much as she hates him its kind of a waste of energy to hate a dead person.
    Forum Member
    AshSan wrote: »
    I suppose Hillman is dead. As much as she hates him its kind of a waste of energy to hate a dead person.
    Did they ever recover the body?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes..