Options

Has Sky One been removed from the VM XL package at all?

djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ive been recommended to watch a new series on Sky One tonight and was just browsing on my Virgin Media box to add a recording then noticed that it jumps straight from ITV4 to Sky2!

It seems Sky One isn't on my EPG today - not even greyed out and telling me to upgrade!

Ive reset the box to see if that helps - but it didnt!

Which begs the question has Sky One been removed from the XL package on Virgin Media?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah just realised that VM have a had a slight channel rejig and its moved upto channel 109!

Thanks guys! You could still put a message on people still trying to get to 120 or 121! o_0

I wonder what was on 109 previously?
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your not missing much, absolute joke of a channel, up there with Five
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djleekee wrote: »
    Ah just realised that VM have a had a slight channel rejig and its moved upto channel 109!

Thanks guys! You could still put a message on people still trying to get to 120 or 121! o_0

I wonder what was on 109 previously?

I think it was Sky Living- VM used to own Sky Living, which is why it had a better EPG slot than Sky One. Since selling Living to Sky, Sky have requested that Sky One be given the more prominent EPG slot as part of carriage negotiations to get most of the missing Sky channels onto the platform.