• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    A couple of non stunt bits that stood out for me:

I hate Porsche already.
    Celine is beautiful.

Holly and Robbie - yawn.
    More Cameron / Leela / Ziggy crap.
    Tony's doing a dance wearing a ribbon, does he win this pointless pie thingy?
    Sienna runs over Patrick?
    Ziggy is in the lift with Tegan, hopefully he's off.
    By the lake, Phoebe jumps in, Myra and Cindy are there too.
    Robbie and Jason have a fight
    The shoe on the train track... I think it may be Carmel's.

I agree with the Bits in Bold, Celine does look hot.
    mercury01 wrote: »
    I'm thinking Phoebe is probably going to die or possibly Nana too. If there's a McQueen stunt and they need cannon fodder it's them 2. Can't see Carmel or Mercedes dying.

Should I have used spoiler tags??

I could see Nana dying, now they have Myra back they have a Matriarch, sadly they might kill off Phoebe as well, shame shes a good character.
    Also Diane Langton who plays Nana did say that she would consider returning to Eastenders for a brief stint, she played Cindy Beale's mother so could easily return and with a good reason.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    I foresee Ziggy confessing to Tegan that he was the van driver who crashed into Sam and Danny whilst in the lift. One of them will die.
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    I foresee Ziggy confessing to Tegan that he was the van driver who crashed into Sam and Danny whilst in the lift. One of them will die.

And it will probably be Tegan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trailer looks good. It'll definitely be dramatic and entertaining, even if it's not realistic.

I'm annoyed they're still trying to push 'Frindsey', hopefully Lindsey's "I need you" is innocent.
    I wish they'd move Lindsey away from Freddie a bit, hopefully her baby isn't his, as he just makes her unlikeable.

I'm confused by the hospital hostage situation though, as in the scene with Big Bob, everyone is wearing different clothes to the scene where Esther's looks like she's been shot/injured.

I definitely think Carmel dies, and probably Sonny.
    I really hope Mercedes doesn't.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    attitude99 wrote: »
    And it will probably be Tegan.

And then poor Rose will be an orphan.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vkmax wrote: »
    Train crash ay!? I am guessing that Carmel is the only McQueen at risk of death (maybe Phoebe). No chance they'd kill Mercedes unless of course Myra is only back to die but I'm thinking that the guests will be impacted more.

Looks like yet another load of death coming up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tegan go seeing as she's a bit of a spare part and they seem to want to make a family unit of Leela, Cameron and Peri.

Maybe even JP will die as a surprise exit leading to the girls exits. They do love Ste to be in misery. I'll be really pissed off Finn gets off only to end up dead. It looks like Ziggy is getting framed for Sam and Danny's murder. Of course. Even though loads of stuff looks like it's going on this just hasn't got my interest.

James was tweeting about filming a scene terribly today, not sure how far ahead this is but I would assume he's ok
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, a train wreck is certainly an appropriate metaphor for the show.

:D:D:D
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    I agree with the Bits in Bold, Celine does look hot.

Yeah, I'm rather looking forward to seeing her on screen :blush: unlike Porsche >:(

SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    I could see Nana dying, now they have Myra back they have a Matriarch, sadly they might kill off Phoebe as well, shame shes a good character.
    Also Diane Langton who plays Nana did say that she would consider returning to Eastenders for a brief stint, she played Cindy Beale's mother so could easily return and with a good reason.

Possibly, although Myra is 'back for a stint', and I know she's in the credits again (really like their shot together BTW) but Myra's still listed as a temporary character. :( I don't think Diane is heading back to Eastenders any time soon regardless of Nana's fate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    And then poor Rose will be an orphan.

So Ziggys secret will be kept a secret.

Haven't HO done a breaking lift shaft disaster before?!
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

Might as well be Kirkwood at the wheel of the train, not Crazy Sienna. ;-)

I laughed all through the trailer. Not one of the cast can act.
    Forum Member
    So Ziggys secret will be kept a secret.

Haven't HO done a breaking lift shaft disaster before?!

Yup. January 2011. Theresa and Kyle and Warren. Back when the show was good. :kitty:
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the elevator crash!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup. January 2011. Theresa and Kyle and Warren. Back when the show was good. :kitty:

Aaahh that was it! I remember turning in especially to watch it! :p
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Dearie me - they can't even entice me to watch with a trailer anymore. Looks awful. :(
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kirkwood will probably end the show with an apocalypse when it inevitably gets cancelled. The only survivers will be those hideous roscoes
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    dannyl1989 wrote: »
    No doubt I will watch, but HO need to calm down on the amount of death and stunts. They are going to run this show into the ground.

Oh it's already there.
    Forum Member
    Aaahh that was it! I remember turning in especially to watch it! :p

It was great! The first time. ;-)

Why anyone would give a single shit if that Zig Zag or the worst Lomax girl die, I have no clue. Looks rubbish. *shrugs*
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Oh great more horrific disasters in which loads of people lose their lives and then it's all forgotten about in two days.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirkwood will probably end the show with an apocalypse when it inevitably gets cancelled. The only survivers will be those hideous roscoes

:D
    And Tom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was great! The first time. ;-)

Why anyone would give a single shit if that Zig Zag or the worst Lomax girl die, I have no clue. Looks rubbish. *shrugs*

I just hope Leela or Peri don't die, they are two of my fav characters.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normally hollyoaks adverts interest me even if the pay off is terrible but I didn't enjoy it. There is no mention of the Blessing SL or Cindy SL are they just being forgotten about our they aren't interesting enough to put in their adverts.

But on the positive it looks like we get lots of Big Bob.

Awful storylines that I don't care about and stunt after stunt I wonder how many will die.

Also even though Dennis didn't feature could he be a surprise as he's supposed to leave and I'm sure he will always want to be around for Blessing or the other likely option they change his personality and make him have an affair which would make me really angry as Dennis wouldn't ever do that.

The stunts look like they could be quite good initially but get annoying and could be too many casualties without any aftermath.
  • mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Normally hollyoaks adverts interest me even if the pay off is terrible but I didn't enjoy it. There is no mention of the Blessing SL or Cindy SL are they just being forgotten about our they aren't interesting enough to put in their adverts.

But on the positive it looks like we get lots of Big Bob.

Awful storylines that I don't care about and stunt after stunt I wonder how many will die.

Also even though Dennis didn't feature could he be a surprise as he's supposed to leave and I'm sure he will always want to be around for Blessing or the other likely option they change his personality and make him have an affair which would make me really angry as Dennis wouldn't ever do that.

The stunts look like they could be quite good initially but get annoying and could be too many casualties without any aftermath.

I had completely forgotten Dennis was leaving. Oh well, add him to the casualty list so
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Well, a train wreck is certainly an appropriate metaphor for the show.

Fantastic :D

It looks hilarious. Typical Hollyoaks solving storylines by killing people off.
  • pudge2pudge2 Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonny's handcuffed in the car when it goes into the river, I can only imagine that's him gone but that they're not going to recover a body

Interested, for lack of a better word, to see who and what the train involves
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know how many of you have seen Psycho but at the end there is the close up of Anthony Perkins eyes. I can imagine the last frame being a close up of Freddie's eyes 'be afraid, be very afraid'!

Also they have done a lift and quarry stunt. I bet it is the same quarry Claire supposedly drowned in.