Options

adam or luke a to win!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
Forum Member
imo these two housemates have been genuine and consistent throughout the series, they have remained true to themselevs and been calm in every situation thrown at them. there both funny and entertaining and above all the most inspirational hm's from this series and have imo been underestimated in recent weeks as other hm's have become more and more popular. really want one of them to win

Comments

• Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam for the win. :)
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope the final 3 consists of The Outsiders, that would be the perfect ending!
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke A to win for me, but Adam comes a close second.:)
  • Options
    merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adam for me. he handles himself well in disagreements. i think he has also shown that if you have been in prison you can be rehabilitated.

imo he deserves it. i will be voting for the first time this series.
  • Options
    vicki21970vicki21970 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Adam then Luke A for me
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    itsy bitsy wrote: »

Same here - good luck to all the Outsiders
  • Options
    Julie_Smith2Julie_Smith2 Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Adam or Luke A, in that order, they both deserve it though.
  • Options
    Brandy211Brandy211 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adam for me. he handles himself well in disagreements. i think he has also shown that if you have been in prison you can be rehabilitated.

imo he deserves it. i will be voting for the first time this series.
    Yes Adam deserves to win as he has proved to be a decent bloke who is trying to move on with his life. Hopefully with the help of voters he will win and make good use of the money to establish some sort of career as he would find it more difficult than most with a criminal record behind him.
    He also probably has the least funds out of the five too.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for Luke A but would be happy for Adam if he won.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't it be great to have a double winner!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no way. deana to win. adam laying low not getting into anything, scared. he is a weak man. he knew how connor was towards deana and yet as caroline said, he and luke A was chatting at 4am ... if he adam respected his sisters ,he would have stand up for the nasty things connor and co was saying about deana. the fact is he never stand up for the unjustice that was done to deana. he keeps floating on. people are like omg his laughter is so cute.. nope , maybe he used his charm when he commited fraud. too many con-men is around. read the newspapers,always the same " i fell for his charm,and he riped me off" .
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    no way. deana to win. adam laying low not getting into anything, scared. he is a weak man. he knew how connor was towards deana and yet as caroline said, he and luke A was chatting at 4am ... if he adam respected his sisters ,he would have stand up for the nasty things connor and co was saying about deana. the fact is he never stand up for the unjustice that was done to deana. he keeps floating on. people are like omg his laughter is so cute.. nope , maybe he used his charm when he commited fraud. too many con-men is around. read the newspapers,always the same " i fell for his charm,and he riped me off" .

That isn't very nice - Luke and Adam don't even know what Conor said about Deana as they weren't there. Deana hadn't spoken much to Luke and Adam at that time but in the past few weeks they have been a tower of strength for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    That isn't very nice - Luke and Adam don't even know what Conor said about Deana as they weren't there. Deana hadn't spoken much to Luke and Adam at that time but in the past few weeks they have been a tower of strength for her.

oh I did not mean the rant of connor.

i meant all the time deana was telling them how she is treated.its a small house, they have an idea about it, cause deana had no friends.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam or Luke A to win for me too. Adam is my fav, but will be happy if Luke A wins too. I am trying to ignore comments from Deana fans about Adam and Luke A that make me want her to get nowhere, because I don't mind Deana and it's not her fault, so I would prefer she won over Sara and Luke S, if Adam and Luke A don't!
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree.:D
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer either Adam or Luke against the others epecially Luke s hes awful, also gone off Deana this week, Sara is a non entity IMO, would have liked Scott to win out of all of them
  • Options
    MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love these twos friendship. It is so genuine and sincere. I just wish there could be two winners as they both deserve it. Cannot choose between the two.

Good luck to both of them in the future whatever they do :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if adam wins ,will the usa demand the money from him to pay back the ones adam commited fraud against.? spending time in jail does not take away the fact he needs to pay the people back what he stole.
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    They lay low just like Sara did,they don't seem to have any opinions on anything,or if they did,they whisper it to each other,yeah they're nice guys but....

I always preferred opinionated housemates:)
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member

Me too. I also wouldn't mind if Deana won.
  • Options
    Fink-NottleFink-Nottle Posts: 60,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    They lay low just like Sara did,they don't seem to have any opinions on anything,or if they did,they whisper it to each other,yeah they're nice guys but....

I always preferred opinionated housemates:)

They have opinions; they just do not ram them down everyone else's throats.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the three outsiders would be fine, seeing as LukeS and Conman said they would not ever talk to them, would suit them fine, but then that was coded noms talk,(which they got away with)
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch last year, do they (channel 5) reopen the phonelines between evictions?

My vote goes to Luke A, but will transfer it to Adam if he leaves and then to Deana if the other two have left.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    That's my feeling on it too.

Luke A will be getting a fair few votes from me later.