Options

Please don't tell me it can be true...Kara well behind in the voting...

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    One of those leaks came from the poster who unfailingly posted the correct result on the Spoiler thread throughout the series - so I believe that if she considered her source reliable it was just that. I assume that at the time of posting Matt was comfortably in the lead but positions changed due to altered circumstances. The majority of Pamela's votes could have gone to Kara - her courage in dancing on with an injury could have garnered support from those who either admired her or sympathised with her; probably both.

There could be any number of reasons without casting aspersions on the veracity of another FM.

I wasn't singling any individual out - in fact this thread started on some inside info on a betting forum which is what a lot of my scorn was based upon. But I still think that people are wise to treat any leaks/inside info with a pinch of salt, especially as we have no way of proving them right for Strictly as we don't get voting results from the series from the BBC.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    I wasn't singling any individual out - in fact this thread started on some inside info on a betting forum which is what a lot of my scorn was based upon. But I still think that people are wise to treat any leaks/inside info with a pinch of salt, especially as we have no way of proving them right for Strictly as we don't get voting results from the series from the BBC.
    I'm treating the information from the FM I referred to as genuine on the basis of the spoiler every Saturday night. If she's confident in her source regarding the departee, she wouldn't state other information as fact without good reason.

As far as a betting forum is concerned - I wouldn't even bother reading them. Clearly there are those who will try to manipulate the odds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I think happened was; in part one of the final, Matt was first in votes, Kara second, Pamela third; so Pamela goes out. Then most of Pamela's votes transferred to Kara, putting her ahead of Matt to win.