The end of jersey shore

tim18tim18 Posts: 737
Forum Member
✭✭
:(

Thought i would make this thread in tribute. I personally loved the show and felt that I strangely grew up with these characters. Will anyone else miss it.

Ps. The reunion show was terrible

Comments

• PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    I will miss it :( Loved the show! But i thought it was the right time for the show to end. Everyone seemed to grow up and become much more mature in the last season compared to what they used to be like and if the show carried on it just wouldn't of been the same. Snooki will always be my fav!
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i ddint bother with the final season

i had i known it was the final season i may have
  • TechnixTechnix Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll miss it too. :(

One of the best reality shows that I've watched and I usually can't stand the likes of TOWIE, BB, IACGMOOH etc. Snooki & JWoww will appease the void left from the ending of the show.
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technix wrote: »
    I'll miss it too. :(

One of the best reality shows that I've watched and I usually can't stand the likes of TOWIE, BB, IACGMOOH etc. Snooki & JWoww will appease the void left from the ending of the show.

Whats snooki and jwoww show like? Is it any good?
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if there will be a new cast in the shore house and store sometime in the future. I wonder what Vinnie's chat show hybrid reality show will be like.

PJ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    I wonder if there will be a new cast in the shore house and store sometime in the future. I wonder what Vinnie's chat show hybrid reality show will be like.

PJ.

I dont think they will do jersey shore with new people in there. I think if there was to be a new show it would be another state shore. Eg. Miami shore. Or something like that.

I dont understand vinnys show. What kind of talk show will it be?
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    When i heard it was ending i was like NOOOOO!! But tbh it was already dying come S5 and you can tell they were bored of doing it.

It ended on a high which is a good thing Plus we do have Pauly D and Snooki and Jwoww spin offs now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    :(

Thought i would make this thread in tribute. I personally loved the show and felt that I strangely grew up with these characters. Will anyone else miss it.

Ps. The reunion show was terrible

The reunion show WAS terrible. Everyone was talking over each other and the presenter was dreadful. I will miss the show but the last series was rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    The reunion show WAS terrible. Everyone was talking over each other and the presenter was dreadful. I will miss the show but the last series was rubbish.

I agree about the last series. It started off ok with deana getting arrested. But got worse. Snooki becoming preggers ruined the show.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    tim18 wrote: »
    I agree about the last series. It started off ok with deana getting arrested. But got worse. Snooki becoming preggers ruined the show.

I agree i mean its great for her but for TV wise it was never going to work its like a soap character who is amazing but then they end up getting pregnant which ruins them from a TV view.

But watched a trailer for Snooki and Jwoww S2 and it looks so much better then S1 cause Snooki is back to partying :D