Humax Hdr2000t Radio

OndineOndine Posts: 3,772
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi there,

Just got a 2000t but can't find how to change from tv programmes to the radio. There was a button under the cover of the 150 but I'm foxed on this one.

Comments

• bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ondine wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just got a 2000t but can't find how to change from tv programmes to the radio. There was a button under the cover of the 150 but I'm foxed on this one.

When in the planner press the blue button and that brings up the group selection.
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobcar wrote: »
    When in the planner press the blue button and that brings up the group selection.

Thanks for that but I meant listening to The Archers live not as a recording.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ondine wrote: »
    Thanks for that but I meant listening to The Archers live not as a recording.

When I said the planner I meant the TV listings - I have a universal remote so can't remember what the key is but I think it's "guide".

Also they start from 700 or 701 so you can just type the number as in a normal channel change.

EDIT: I've just looked at the original remote and it's the key with "guide" written above it. Then press blue and that comes up with a menu of TV, Radio, HD.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I looked in the channel list there were no radio channels listed. I can't check again now as the stupid machine has frozen for the second time today. I've unplugged it 3 times now and it's still frozen. :(
  • Max DemianMax Demian Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have FOX not a 2000 but isn't there a List button that brings up all the TV channels? Bring up the list and press the right arrow button. This should show the groups including Radio which you can select.

(I've set up a Favourite group that includes all the TV and Radio channels except you're only allowed 200 total.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max Demian wrote: »
    I have FOX not a 2000 but isn't there a List button that brings up all the TV channels? Bring up the list and press the right arrow button. This should show the groups including Radio which you can select.

Thank you so much I would never have thought of doing that.

Thanks also to bobcat I thought as it wasn't in the list that I could see that inputting 704 wouldn't work but as my box was frozen I couldn't even try. I've taken the box back and got a new one - it only lasted a day!!!