• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Im free most nights
    weekends best
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Can't believe you have to be the one to land the killing blow on the Walker in order for it to qualify for the bounty - seems a bit stupid in what is a co-op strike.

Which of course leads to, how many times "battling" Sepkis Prime is too many?
  • Options
    LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    My gamertag is Lumzo and I just started my Titan which is around level 3/4 currently, anyone feel free to add me if you wanna play, I've not done any co-op on it yet :D
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo!!!

Blue engram = legendary weapon. It's only a Scout Rifle (prefer Auto or Pulse for a main) but beggars can't be choosers.
    Now all I need is 500 Vanguard marks and I can have some legendary gear too.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Also anyone know what happens with these Queen's Wrath things I seem to be collecting after completing one of her bounties?

I was wondering the same thing (I've got three of them now) but it just occurred to me that maybe if you go to the Queen's Emissary in the tower you can exchange them for rewards?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not quite sure why it tell you how many of them you've completed - maybe someone else knows?

But, you''ll have got points for completing them and those will go towards your rank with the Queen - like the Vanguard / Crucible (or Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, FWC) ones do.

I think Queen's rank one lets you buy the allegiance symbol, rank two the armour and rank three the weapons - but thats a half guess, so someone should probably check that...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see they are opening Iron Banner for a limited time - Well at least people will have a legitimate reason for complaining that their PvP match was unfair. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I see they are opening Iron Banner for a limited time - Well at least people will have a legitimate reason for complaining that their PvP match was unfair. :D

Have you seen the gear you can buy from the iron banner? It's cheap as, only 10 crucible marks with rank 3.
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is everyone finding this after a couple of weeks?

Honestly I'm bored of it now. It's probably because I'm always playing on my own. Most nights when I get on everyone is already in a fireteam together and then later on when they split up and some are left, no one wants to play together anymore and are solo'ing it for a bit as they're dropping off soon. :( Feels like I'm back at school :p

Really wish they would increase the fireteam size, 3 is too small.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I find I only play a few crucible rounds or the odd strike if I'm on my own - but will plug away at it for ages if I'm in a fireteam.

Plus there is now the lure of FH2.
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is starting to annoy me that there is content in this game I can't really play because I don't have a fireteam. For example I've only done the Weekly Strikes once when Woodsmonk was free one afternoon. So I've missed out on a few weeks worth of strange coins.

If they just did matchmaking on everything it wouldn't be as bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it is a bit crazy that if I select the first strike mission on Earth and leave it on "easy" (and with a level 26 Warlock, boy is it easy) the game will 9/10 find me two additional guardians to do the mission with - but select the daily or weekly strikes (which are much closer to being level appropriate) and it sticks me in them on my own.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    it is a bit crazy that if I select the first strike mission on Earth and leave it on "easy" (and with a level 26 Warlock, boy is it easy) the game will 9/10 find me two additional guardians to do the mission with - but select the daily or weekly strikes (which are much closer to being level appropriate) and it sticks me in them on my own.

That's because there's no matchmaking for the daily/weekly/nightfall strikes/missions or the raid at the moment. Bungi have said they're thinking of adding it but who knows if and when that will happen.

So unless you have a group of your own friends to play them with then I'm afraid you can only lone wolf them. Sucks I know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did the weekly Nightfall yesterday, so I now have a glowing head and enhanced XP. anyone know what the XP bonus is? 1.25%? 1.5%?

Also I had 4 achievements unlock when I got signed in - I assume this was some bug fix that was in the update?

Roll on tomorrow, I have more than enough strange coins to get something interesting from Xur (and a chit for an exotic black light weapon as part of a convoluted bounty I'm completing).

I've also hit level 3 with New Monarchy, so I can buy Legendary weapons from them... Shame they want large numbers of Crucible Marks for them, as that is going to be a grind.