XF: Back To Basics 2 - The Grand Final!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    MuSiKe wrote: »
    It was better, but he shouldn't have got this far with some of the songs he's sang. :o

I`m not being really sensitive or overprotective or anything, but the only songs that got really bad comments are I love rock n roll, Road to nowhere and life on mars!! :)
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    I'm actually quite pleased I made it to 5th place with what is always the hardest category to mentor (The Overs) in my mentoring debut. However, I hope to try and go one step further in The X Factor vs The Voice UK :)

I agree, I got the overs once on The Voice Factor, and got to 4th! They are not easy at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I`m not being really sensitive or overprotective or anything, but the only songs that got really bad comments are I love rock n roll, Road to nowhere and life on mars!! :)

Pingu, don't start! aiden really hasn't been the best, accept and move on. Its only your mentoring debut after all. no one is judging you
    Forum Member
    I'm actually quite pleased I made it to 5th place with what is always the hardest category to mentor (The Overs) in my mentoring debut. However, I hope to try and go one step further in The X Factor vs The Voice UK :)

I know I dreaded getting the overs but you really did good with them, especilly ruth until that final week!! :)
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I must say as well, I gotta give Pingu and Jacka credit where it's due, you both have done very well in your debut mentoring appearance. I'm sure that in the future, you'll both find ways to get better at song choosing just like I was when I first started out. :)

I used to be eliminated so early on and nowadays, I'm coming second in several games and not quite winning it. :p:D
    Forum Member
    Pingu, don't start! aiden really hasn't been the best, accept and move on. Its only your mentoring debut after all. no one is judging you

No I`m not being horrible or trying to start an argument. I admit looking back some of his performances haven`t been the best, especially road to nowhere. Why did I pick that? :o:)
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Yes I must say as well, I gotta give Pingu and Jacka credit where it's due, you both have done very well in your debut mentoring appearance. I'm sure that in the future, you'll both find ways to get better at song choosing just like I was when I first started out. :)

I used to be eliminated so early on and nowadays, I'm coming second in several games and not quite winning it. :p:D

You did amazing with union J. Maybe next time you will win!! :):p
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

There was literally 1 vote between Union J and Melanie in UK vs US, which is horrible. However, your next category could actually give you a win...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    15 minutes left, keep the votes coming, folks! Finally I can also relax for a moment. :p
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I agree, I got the overs once on The Voice Factor, and got to 4th! They are not easy at all

Just thought I'd say, it depends on how you mentor them :)
    They're not hard if you know how to work with them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the lines are now F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FROZEN! *Puts on wholly jacket* :p
    You can do no more right now because it is now time to find out which act will be out in third place.
    So let's welcome back the judges and the finalists!

pingu58011 & The last of the Boys
    Aiden Grimshaw

Kuda_Kunaka & The last of the Girls
    Treyc Cohen

jackamakka who has no remaining Overs

bboy1988 & The last of the Groups
    Little Mix

Remember, only TWO acts are safe to the next part of the Final and it's a close one but good luck to the finalists.

So ladies and gentleman...the first act surviving into the Final Two is...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »

For a first timer with no experience however, it is very difficult
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck everybody! Hoping my two top acts I voted for get through
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    All the best :)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    For a first timer with no experience however, it is very difficult

First timer with no experience me (when I first started) won with the overs ;)
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with this, there have been some past examples of people doing really well with the overs. It all depends on how you mentor them.

Oh, I've cast a last-minute vote by the way. I really liked one act, but was a bit underwhelmed by the other two...
    Forum Member
    Good luck everyone!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good luck everyone

Hope my girl goes through!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First timer with no experience me (when I first started) won with the overs ;)

Well, I tried. However my XF vs The Voice team is pretty beast! Second time lucky with Ruth perhaps? :D

Jackel, who did you win with incidentally?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LITTLE MIX!!!

Congratulations girls you're in the final two once again but will you be third time lucky later?

So the second and last act definitely singing in the final two is...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Done Steve, they deserved it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Yay, thanks to all the voters for Little Mix :D
    Forum Member
    Well done little mix and bboy! C`mon Aiden!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Stephen and Little Mix! Looking forward to your next to performances!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TREYC COHEN!!!

Congratulations Treyc, this is the furthest you have ever got but will you win later?

This means that the luck has run out for Aiden Grimshaw who is now out in third place. :(

Commiserations to Aiden and Pingu who loses his final act, but what an achievement you two have made.
    So singing what would've been his winners single, give it up one more time for Aiden!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w9KlmV1qXM