Options

Will there be a twist to Linda/Dean?

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
Will he try again, or will anyone find out before Mick does at Christmas, etc - does anyone know?

No disrespect of course, but I'm finding it to be quite repetitive already.

Comments

• Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finding the threads quite repetitive too

but no its a story about linda, dean and the carters. nothing in the interviews suggest that dean will become a serial rapist.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

but no its a story about linda, dean and the carters. nothing in the interviews suggest that dean will become a serial rapist.

I'm glad. I want what happened with Linda to be a one off rather than Dean turn into a pantomime villain (not that this excuses what he did of course.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I read that
    Linda will be pregnant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »

It's just Linda he'd be trying it with, how is that a 'serial' rapist? Don't you realise serial means different people, not the same person multiple times?
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    It's just Linda he'd be trying it with, how is that a 'serial' rapist? Don't you realise serial means different people, not the same person multiple times?

sorry sure your post said would he try with others such as stacy. I must of imagined more being wrote there! or you edited your post. I am going with you edited your post

and yes I know what Serial means
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will he try again, or will anyone find out before Mick does at Christmas, etc - does anyone know?

It is getting a bit repetitive, maybe her discovering she's up the duff, will throw a spanner in the works...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    It is getting a bit repetitive, maybe her discovering she's up the duff, will throw a spanner in the works...

One of the synopsis' for in a couple of weeks does mention Mick "finding out" what's up with Linda. I guess they'll do the whole 'pregnancy test in the bin' thing.
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Stacey will find out first
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

of course there will be a twist, there always is, I suspect Linda will discover she is pregnant
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the synopsis' for in a couple of weeks does mention Mick "finding out" what's up with Linda. I guess they'll do the whole 'pregnancy test in the bin' thing.

Yeh, or he realises that she wants more children and he doesn't which he thinks has made her change (e.g. he remembers their chat a while ago when he said that he didn't want anymore).
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did Linda not think of a pregnancy test, or the morning after pill.
    Too easy, I suppose and would spoil the story line that a pregnancy will bring
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    Why did Linda not think of a pregnancy test, or the morning after pill.
    Too easy, I suppose and would spoil the story line that a pregnancy will bring

She was in shock and probably didn't even think about that.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh, or he realises that she wants more children and he doesn't which he thinks has made her change (e.g. he remembers their chat a while ago when he said that he didn't want anymore).

Mick may find a discarded positive pregnancy test in the bin and may think this explains Linda's behaviour - moody, erratic, off sex etc and may think she was afraid to tell him because he didn't want any more children. Linda will let him assume this until Dean comes for Christmas dinner, causing Linda to break down and reveal the truth.