Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 3)

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, now I know what I'llbe dreaming about tonight!!

Here's an image for tonight's dream.

Enjoy!:D
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh. I have an awful fungal taste in my mouth now.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh. I have an awful fungal taste in my mouth now.:(
    Have you had your cheeky Chawnersnog under the mistletoe already? Best make up a jug of this to wash the taste away.:D

Santa’s Little Helper Drink Recipe
    5 oz Apple Juice
    1.5 oz Apple Schnapps
    1.5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
    1.5 oz Cinnamon Schnapps
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you had your cheeky Chawnersnog under the mistletoe already? Best make up a jug of this to wash the taste away.:D

Santa’s Little Helper Drink Recipe
    5 oz Apple Juice
    1.5 oz Apple Schnapps
    1.5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
    1.5 oz Cinnamon Schnapps

I haven't drank since July - but that sounds yummy! Time to go shopping me thinks! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammerfan wrote: »
    I haven't drank since July - but that sounds yummy! Time to go shopping me thinks! :D
    Make a few pints of it and send me some. I'm stuck at work and it's snowing, and I'm gradually getting alcohol withdrawal symptoms after my Chawnertastic weekend.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, stuck at work myself at the moment, snow has stopped now though. But it's shopping night tonight, so will see what I can find.

Where are you Alfie? Is there a chance of you getting snowed in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw I think Little'un and Jenny Chawner are made for each other. They could have Chawner puppies, it would be sweet.

I've found you a Christmas drink with brandy - you don't HAVE to drink hot buttered rum. There's plenty of calories in this one

Brand Eggnog Drink Recipe
    2.5 oz. Brandy
    1 cup Milk
    1 large Egg
    1 Sprinkle Nutmeg
    2 tbs. Powdered Sugar

:D Get away! That's just my regular nightime tipple ( well not the amount of brandy, I'm a tad more generous :p)

Actually it's pretty much brandy and avocaat isn't it? Which is my favourite drink. :)

Little un wont be making billet-doux with Jenny :cry: His balls have been chopped off to stop him committing incest. Although that was a good thing as they found he had Legges-Perthes disease. :D The insurance cheque arrived this morning. Just over £1k will buy a fair few Chawnertastic treats. :)
    Greengran's turned into GreenSam!!!! :o

:D LOL My thoughts exactly. A Sam sized strop.!!!
    In order to make yourself dream, you should think really hard about what you want to dream about and keep that image in your head before you fall asleep

There ya go!! Sweet dreams.:D

:eek: That's not Chawner Towers, or it's been photoshopped. Not a cotton bud in sight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »

:eek: That's not Chawner Towers, or it's been photoshopped. Not a cotton bud in sight.

Cotton bud alert!!! This is definitely not a photoshopped pic of Chawner Towers. Spot the Gaviscon bottle on the floor as well, a sure sign of over-indulgence in sausages.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, stuck at work myself at the moment, snow has stopped now though. But it's shopping night tonight, so will see what I can find.

Where are you Alfie? Is there a chance of you getting snowed in?
    I'm in Manchester working, but live in the Peak District. I don't mind being snowed in at home - I can vegetate on the sofa, drink one of the many Christmas drinks I've got recipes for, and eat my bodyweight in sausages.
    But if I get snowed in at work, I shall cry.:cry: There's only a vending machine with Quavers in, not a drop of alcohol, and some flat diet coke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I'm in Manchester working, but live in the Peak District. I don't mind being snowed in at home - I can vegetate on the sofa, drink one of the many Christmas drinks I've got recipes for, and eat my bodyweight in sausages.
    But if I get snowed in at work, I shall cry.:cry: There's only a vending machine with Quavers in, not a drop of alcohol, and some flat diet coke.

hope you managed to get home safely alfie! :eek: x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY 21ST DECEMBER!!!

Wow, 4 days to go, how exciting.:)

I wonder if the Chawners play charades at Christmas? TV show, 3 words, first word rhymes with WIG. Any ideas?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Chawnerites! :)

Thanks for that pic Alfie - hey that's what could have happened if they'd taken the BFF seriously! Well, maybe not exactly - but you know what I mean.

I hope you got home safely, so you didn't have to eat quavers & diet coke - there's not many of your five a day there and no sausages :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Chawnerites! :)

Thanks for that pic Alfie - hey that's what could have happened if they'd taken the BFF seriously! Well, maybe not exactly - but you know what I mean.

I hope you got home safely, so you didn't have to eat quavers & diet coke - there's not many of your five a day there and no sausages :eek:
    I got home safely, and am now preparing to do it all over again. I am packing my bag with sausage sandwiches, Pringles, potato salad (healthy, that is, if you don't count the mayonnaise and concentrate on the word "salad":D) and chocolate. I need a hip flask of brandy really, just in case I get stranded. Though hip flasks don't hold very much do they?;)

There's a pic on the hategroup page of Emma and Sam as children - they were a bit chubby, but not much bigger than the other kids. If only Audrey and Phil had cared enough to do something then, their lives would be so different today.:(
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All
    Sorry about the Samrant yesterday, was feeling particularly unwell and thinking of all the things I had to do, and it got the better of me. I'm still miffed that Emma hasn't accepted my friend request though!
    Am feeling a tad better today so will try to behave. Loved the picture of Emma, though she appears to only have one shoulder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Greengran - Sam never accepted my friend request & Emma refused. Eventually I deleted Phil from my list as I found him frustrating when Audrey was in hospital with her sleep hackney. Do we know if she recovered??

Good luck Alfie - best to use something the size of a thermos for the brandy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd fill a hot water bottle with brandy and strap it to your tum. It would keep warm, and keep you warm in one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I'd fill a hot water bottle with brandy and strap it to your tum. It would keep warm, and keep you warm in one.
    Ooh now there's a good idea! And no-one at work will realise I am secretly supping at my desk either.:D

As for Phil - he used to message me every Sunday with an Aud update, but he's ignored me for the last 2 weeks:cry: I can only assume Aud's recovered from her sleep hackney OR she's buried under the patio at Chawner Towers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting one of these! I shall have a bottle of brandy on one side and a bottle of rum on the other. Chawnertastic eh?:D
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting one of these! I shall have a bottle of brandy on one side and a bottle of rum on the other. Chawnertastic eh?:D

I actually bought me and my best mate one of those each for Christmas a couple of years ago!!!

So no news on why there was a camera crew on Sam's photos??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually bought me and my best mate one of those each for Christmas a couple of years ago!!!

So no news on why there was a camera crew on Sam's photos??
    I can only assume filming is underway for Big Fat Challenge 3 where we will be able to watch the Chawners be ridiculed and mocked once again by St Lorraine of Kelly, whilst receiving numerous freebies, and once again failing to lose a single solitary ounce.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably my eyes but one of the people with Emma looks a tad like Matt Allwright. They are being filmed walking up a huge hill, someone has asked if it's Holcombe Hill, where ever that might be!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Christmas message from Queen Emma

Look for xfm Save the Turkey on you-tube.
    I tried to post a link but it wouldn't let me!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably my eyes but one of the people with Emma looks a tad like Matt Allwright. They are being filmed walking up a huge hill, someone has asked if it's Holcombe Hill, where ever that might be!

Holcombe Hill's in Rammy.

http://www.astannard.com/lancashire2.php?current_filename=peel-tower-holcombe-hill

it looks very nice. Bet it's snowy there now. I hope they wore wellies and didn't slip over..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:

Oh dear God. My ears are bleeding.

"Hayley, Xfm’s very own ‘Chick With Balls’, put in her own effort to save Noel. What she needed was some big name celebs - so up steps Noorul from the Apprentice, Eugene from Big Brother and The Chawners from X-Factor, alongside some of Manchester’s comedy stars & some tuneful Xfm Listeners."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member

:

This has to be christmas no1!!!! where do I download it!!
This discussion has been closed.