Becky Hill Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Becky has returned home to bewdley for a week now,but will go back to london next sunday for yet more writing sessions.!!

By the way the yeah you's have now changed their name to "Mad Fox"
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was SOOOOO impressed with Becky's songwriting. I didnt expect it to be as good as it was.

I hope we get big things from her. A lot of reality show artists fade away in time, it'd be a crime if she did...
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    I was SOOOOO impressed with Becky's songwriting. I didnt expect it to be as good as it was.

I hope we get big things from her. A lot of reality show artists fade away in time, it'd be a crime if she did...

Ah well there you go boddism.:) Becky has seven tracks in the bag now, from recent writing sessions with various people. To my knowledge becky has written 12 songs of her own before going on the voice UK. She mentioned on her twitcast the other night,that she'll probably use her time at home to song write on her own too.

And no doubt will continue to add more when she goes back to london. It's about creating a really good portfolio of songs,that she's proud of and you can take to a record label.

She's building her career,it will take time but crown are on her case.Becky has the talent and the determination to go a long way (and i'm not the only one who thinks it or says it)
    Her voice is unique. A tone to die for.

Boddism it would be a sheer waste of pure vocal and writing talent if that happened.:cry:

I know one thing, she will be her own artist.!!!

Keep watching her progress;) I am.!!
    Forum Member
    Next week becky will be writing with Tom Fuller (who to the best of my knowledge is a writer producer and sound engineer from london.)

And then the week after that she'll be writing again with MNEK.

And on the 3rd and 4th of september becky will be in the studio with Rudimental.!! She says that she doesn't know if the song they make will be on their album or not,it depends if they make a good enough track.!! Becky mentioned all this in her twitcast the other night.
    Forum Member
    Postmans wrote: »
    Next week becky will be writing with Tom Fuller (who to the best of my knowledge is a writer producer and sound engineer from london.)

And then the week after that she'll be writing again with MNEK.

And on the 3rd and 4th of september becky will be in the studio with Rudimental.!! She says that she doesn't know if the song they make will be on their album or not,it depends if they make a good enough track.!! Becky mentioned all this in her twitcast the other night.

Just to correct this becky will be at home for two weeks instead of one ,so will not return to london for another week.

By the way the new ontsofa session that becky did recently, will be uploaded on monday.!!!
    Forum Member
    The original song becky will be performing in the session is "It's you i want the most" I've mentioned the cover songs earlier in the thread. Enjoy !! I know i'm going to.;):)
    Forum Member
    Here's the link go and check out this cracking song.!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqoLW1EIs
    Forum Member
    Here's the link go and check out this cracking song.!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqoLW1EIs

Just to add. Becky wrote this song about london after leaving the voice UK.
    Forum Member
    Becky is off back to london today. There is a possibility of more ontsofa sessions in the pipeline soon. And becky may cover one of my favourite Bryan Adams songs, as well as doing more of her own :cool:

The footage of the covers in the last one wasn't used for reasons i'm not privy to. But her original "You i want the most" is enough for me it's superb.!!! :cool:
    Forum Member
    Yesterday becky had a vocal session with Mark De-Lisser,who is a voice coach,arranger and singer himself. Currently working on the voice UK.

This is what he tweeted "Just had a great vocal session with @rebeckyhill ... Very. very talented and super focussed she's on it !!! #greatwork."

Becky is back in the studio with @MNEK this afternoon.:cool:

Creating more musical magic no doubt.!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen Becky tweeting about the illuminati lately?
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Have you seen Becky tweeting about the illuminati lately?

Yes i have sjp07;). But i prefer to keep it to the music on here. That's what i am a fan of, her voice and her songs.:)
    Forum Member
    Becky's been in the studio today working with Pete " Boxsta " Martin. Check him out here. www.boxstamusic.com/

Go becky hill nail a hit.:cool:

Becky said this on twitter, in reply to being asked how it was going. sickkkk these tunes with Pete Boxsta are next level he's such a pro! :) #veryhappy xx
    Forum Member
    Becky has been in the studio with Rudimental today. And she's had a very successful day. She did a twitcam earlier this evening and she was buzzing.!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Becky returned home to bewdley recently,and has written a new song while there.She will be returning to london again tomorrow,and will be writing again with Dee Adam for two days.

Becky says that she may get to record her new song on tuesday.:cool: Becky has also invited her #rebels to send her suggestions for modern music she could cover,for a possible acoustic session on tuesday. hash tag it. #rebelsuggestions :)
    Forum Member
    Becky has written another tune, back in the studio with @deeadam and @mrmurraymint She says just off out for lunch and back later to write the middle eight.:)
    Forum Member
    This is what @mrmurraymint had to say a short while ago,talking to dee adam.

@rebeckyhill is ripping it up on the mic...... this is gonna be a banger of a tune!!!!! @deeadam :cool:
    Forum Member
    Crown Talent Management now have becky as number two on their artist priority list. !!! :cool::) (Just in case you don't know Jessie J is number one). Becky is at home at the moment,but when she returns to london,she thinks she'll be there for three weeks. More writing and recording.:)

Apparently the cover of "California dreaming" that becky did for ontsofa a while back,may still be uploaded at some point.
    Forum Member
    Becky will shortly be returning to london, and will be working in the studio again with @MNEK and someone new @MrHudson.:cool::)
    Forum Member
    Yesterday becky was working with @MNEK,and they've written a song about paintings. @crownprods (crown productions) have filmed some footage of them.

Becky will also be doing a spot of writing with@DavidJJulien soon. And today she took the train up to Northampton to work with @AdamArgyle.

Becky's facebook address has changed it's now https://www.facebook.com/Beckyhillofficial
    Forum Member
    Since the last time i posted in this thread becky has been really really busy, constantly working in the studio with all sorts of different people. Far too many to write here,i'd be here all night .!!:)

This evening at 6 pm as announced on her twitter @rebeckyhill, Becky has a surprise for all her #Rebels :cool:

Get over to twitter at 6 pm people.!
    Forum Member
    Becky has a new channel on youtube now, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/BeckyHillMusic
    Forum Member
    Becky has a new channel on youtube now, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/BeckyHillMusic

As the people that have clicked the link can see. Becky has a webisode series called "The Rebelations" on her channel. These will be a lead up to her first release. :D:cool: (When she's signed);)

Each week you'll see a bit more of her journey,showing the process of her writing recording, working on her direction and her sound. If you like becky, go over and watch,and give her feedback :)
    Forum Member
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becky was my favourite contestant, but I'm a bit disappointed in the direction she seems to be taking musically. For someone with so much natural energy, all the links I have followed are showcasing her in the Adele mould and, well, we already have Adele.

I know it's a currently popular music style, but I appreciate Becky for her original personality and ability to rock out (in a way I suspect Adele never could). I'd like to see more of that from her.