Can't log-in DS on iPhone or iPad .

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there a known problem? Today it's not allowing me to log-in using my iPhone and iPad. I have checked Google but found nothing. Help!

Thank the lord for my PC.

PS I have tried the "mobile" way, incidentally.

Comments

• WoofyWoofy Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be working fine for me, and I'm on my iPad. Are you getting any error messages?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woofy wrote: »
    Seems to be working fine for me, and I'm on my iPad. Are you getting any error messages?

Yes just saying something abouit the account not being activated. Daft really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange. Do you log in each time you use the forum or do use the "remember me" option? I've just tried logging out and back in with no issues. Try it again just in case it was a glitch. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange. Do you log in each time you use the forum or do use the "remember me" option? I've just tried logging out and back in with no issues. Try it again just in case it was a glitch. :)

Pretty sure my phone settings means I get kicked or logged off every so often. I have never had any trouble logging on before, though.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    get out of the walled garden

run free!
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Did you look admiringly at a S3?

Lord Steve will smite you
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    Yes just saying something abouit the account not being activated. Daft really.

You've not pressed the facebook login button by mistake have you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The message says incorrect username or password EVERY time I try to log-in . I'm doing the same thing that I've done for the past 12 months but today it wont let me on . The PC has not logged me off so it's not a problem . YET>

If that gets logged off when I clean out the cookies or something - I may NEVER be seen again !!
  • Christian_GreyChristian_Grey Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The message says incorrect username or password EVERY time I try to log-in . I'm doing the same thing that I've done for the past 12 months but today it wont let me on . The PC has not logged me off so it's not a problem . YET>

If that gets logged off when I clean out the cookies or something - I may NEVER be seen again !!

Gutted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I'm back in through the iPad .

Just let me on this time which suggests that the log-in system is malfunctioning for whatever reason .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . Try it again just in case it was a glitch. :)
    Yay, I was right :p
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I'm back in through the iPad .

Just let me on this time which suggests that the log-in system is malfunctioning for whatever reason .

Not had any problems here on my ipad.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not had any problems here on my ipad.
    Nor me. I logged out of DS about half an hour ago just to see if I could log in again on my iPad, and didn't have any difficulty in doing so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, I was right :p

It took me thirty attempts over about 6 hours , though.