Sean fans - did you vote last night?

mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
Forum Member
After last week's voting fiasco I am interested to know if any Sean fan's voted last night and if they did, who did they vote for?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Stefan and Gaynor. And I would have voted for David too if he'd skated.
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    Did anyone deliberately bypass Bonnie because of last week's voting?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, i didn't anyway!!

I think the public like an underdog and Bonnie did too well!
  • ellie2ellie2 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Cat123 wrote:
    Yup. Stefan and Gaynor. And I would have voted for David too if he'd skated.

why do people insist on voting based on liking someone rather than on performance...it's not a popularity contest but a skating contest so how can you say you would have voted for david when he didn't even perform....the rehearsal looked good but he could have been rubbish in reality...we've sat here in the aftermath of the stefan/john skateoff and bonnie's high marks last week and argued about judges overmarking on reputation/changing their overall ability V this performance position but we can hardly critisise them if we vote only cos we like someone
  • quelquechosequelquechose Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    No! I didn't vote, and I won't vote any more.

I have no intention on throwing my money away on a farce.
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    No! I didn't vote, and I won't vote any more.

I have no intention on throwing my money away on a farce.

It would be interesting to know if there was a dramatic drop in voting numbers this week after last week's farce. What we need is "someone 'in the know' who could release the figures as happened with Celebrity Big Brother. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't vote after both John and Sean went out what was the point
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't even bother to watch the programme let alone vote
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    i am curious who the John and Sean fans have voted for

Stefan seems to have gained popularity since they left and i wonder will he get the votes from David fans if he leaves

it seems as though Stefan may have picked up the female voters who liked John and Sean

i know he has improved but i cant think why he has gotten all the extra popularity all of a sudden