Options

Lizzie Cundy

BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
Forum Member
has been dumped by her hubby, he has left her for an Opera Singer!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie Cundy has been on every news/chat/current affairs defending footballers that cheat on their partners.

She was never off our screens during the whole Cheryl and Ashley saga.

Not surprised she's been dumped, have you seen her face lately? :eek:

Didn't they recently renew their wedding vows on Living TV's Four Weddings?
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Lizzie Cundy has been on every news/chat/current affairs defending footballers that cheat on their partners.

She was never off our screens during the whole Cheryl and Ashley saga.

Not surprised she's been dumped, have you seen her face lately? :eek:

Yes and Yes :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »

They did and from the little clip of it I saw and what he said about it on the radio it seemed that Jason Cundy was completely uniterested in doing it and it all appeared to be done to help Lizzies "career".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Open letter to Lizzie.

Dear Lizzie,

I feel sorry for you, (anyone who has mutilated their face like that needs help.) But I am afraid it’s called karma! After every idiot footballers indiscretion you cheaply touted yourself to every tacky media outlet who would listen to your inarticulate and ill-informed opinions. While the WAG in question would be “heartbroken” you revelled in the attention and raised your profile out of someone else’s misery.

So its karma when the self proclaimed “Queen of the WAGs” is dumped for a younger, prettier and less strange looking model.....or opera singer. Oh and the opera singer is not “plain and fat” she looks normal! No cheek implants, weird lips or anything else done to muck about with her face......or try to hide her age.

I wonder how many WAG’s will have a chuckle over your predicament.

Reginald.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her face seems to be frozen in this bizarre open mouthed twisted position as she poses sideways to get 'her best side' with her hair always in the same style. Side parted and poker straight.

I always make a point of searchingfor her in the party section of OK magazine an she's always there every week!!
  • Options
    pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, lets hope a junior WAG will make contact with every tv and radio station in the country to lend their support to Lizzie by reminding her that even has been ex footballers sometimes give into the temptation of attractive and successful opera singers, and try to undertand the pressure they are under.

Poor Lizzie lets hope her divorce settlement can keep her in botox and hair extensions for a few more months.

Perhaps now she will take her strange face and do us all a favour and GO AWAY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hehehe she fascinates me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the general mood of this thread ~ she used other WAGS misery to get herself on TV and radio, looking smug as though Jason would never do this to her ! I hope Abi,Cheryl etc.. are having a little chuckle at her this morning .

I would never normally condone this behaviour , footballers who can't keep their pants on arseholes but I can't help thinking that this couldn't have happened to a more deserving lady :) .
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319172/TV-s-Queen-WAGs-loses-husband--opera-singer.html

The 'other woman' is hardly plain and fat. She's also 10 years younger than Ms Cundy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with what's been said about her - I don't like her or her husband much.
    But that's an awful way to treat your wife, and the Mother of your kids, imo.
    I can't help but feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319172/TV-s-Queen-WAGs-loses-husband--opera-singer.html

The 'other woman' is hardly plain and fat. She's also 10 years younger than Ms Cundy.:rolleyes:

And looks like she at least has some of the same facial features she was born with.

Normally my sympathy would be with the wife, but where Lizzie's concerned I'm finding it difficult :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's called Karma and it has given Lizzy a right royal bite on the butt!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not condoning him having an affair and dumping his wife and kids, he's a complete arse. But maybe he realised he needed a woman who vaguely resembled a human being and ate more than 3 grapes a day.
  • Options
    funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang about! So regardless of the fact she looks like a latex mask, here is a woman who nursed her cancer stricken husband back to health and belived the lies he spouted about being faithful He repays her by dumping her and the kids and basically making a holy show of her.

Class act him aye. Little Miss Contralto has got herself a keeper there!:rolleyes:.

No one deserves that kind of treatment.
  • Options
    pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ordinarily I would feel sorry for her but she has tried to make a career on the back of other people's misery whilst also trying to make out she is in with the WAGs. I think she is a desperate invididual and no doubt she will turn this 'setback' to her advantage. I predict she will be on sky/daybreak/loosewomen soon to talk about the trauma, I just hope she goes away now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pipkin wrote: »
    Ordinarily I would feel sorry for her but she has tried to make a career on the back of other people's misery whilst also trying to make out she is in with the WAGs. I think she is a desperate invididual and no doubt she will turn this 'setback' to her advantage. I predict she will be on sky/daybreak/loosewomen soon to talk about the trauma, I just hope she goes away now

You only have to look at her face to see she has esteem issues. Why else would you do that to yourself? I agree that she has set herself up for a massive fall by doing the rounds being smug about her perfect marriage and yes, a part of me is glad that the smugness will have gone. However this doesn't excuse him for being a grade A knobber and think that aside from being a smug married she has been a good wife to him over the years.

There are lots of high profile WAGS who just get on with their lives, working at their marriages because that's what relationships with high profile men are like.

I think Jamie and Louise Redknapp are the epitome of a good footballer marriage. They seem relatively normal, never comment on scandal, just get on with their day jobs and are good parents to their children.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the website of the lady who Jason's left Lizzie for and whom she describes as 'Plain and fat'. Jealous, much, eh Lizzie?

http://www.hannahpedley.com/

She's stunning and above all, natural.
    Don't think Mr Cundy's much of a catch though. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the website of the lady who Jason's left Lizzie for and whom she describes as 'Plain and fat'. Jealous, much, eh Lizzie?

http://www.hannahpedley.com/

She's stunning and above all, natural.
    Don't think Mr Cundy's much of a catch though. :p

The fact that she reportedly (although this could be usual DM bollocks!!) describes her as 'plain and fat' goes to show how much the woman is obsessed by appearance.

I agree that his new girlfriend is naturally very pretty.

Personality wise I'm not sure why anyone would go for him. I'd be interested to see what he would look like without Botox, fillers and a spray tan!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pipkin wrote: »
    She won't go away though, will she? She'll be on every TV show going, spouting on about her heartbreak, and she'll probably write a book about her traumatic experience - she'll turn this situation to her advantage somehow.

Although, I do feel sorry for her, it must be crippling to have your husband humiliate you in such a public way. Opera lady shouldn't have made a play for a married man either.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will milk this for all its worth. The question is: what would any sentient woman see in Jason Cundy? He makes Jack Tweed look like Stephen Hawking and looks like a fat, middle aged Peter Andre after bad surgery.

Having seen their wedding pic - she used to be very beautiful, but has mutilated herself through too much surgery. Difficult to find sympathy for a woman who is seemingly famous by providing soundbites on the failures of everyone else's relationships...
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear. Couldn't have happened to a nicer woman.

So the other woman is 'plain and fat' - just not a slave to the plastic surgeon, perhaps.

Not excusable behaviour by Mr Cundy though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I love how the comments on the Daily Wail website seem to suggest this woman is somehow a homewrecker even though it wasn't her marriage to wreck in the first place it was HIS. I don't understand how people automatically place blame on the woman for the breakdown of a marriage.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    I love how the comments on the Daily Wail website seem to suggest this woman is somehow a homewrecker even though it wasn't her marriage to wreck in the first place it was HIS. I don't understand how people automatically place blame on the woman for the breakdown of a marriage.

Because she's got a job and isn't married with 2.4 kids and chained to the kitchen sink at her age. To DM readers, she's on par with Satan himself
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Didn't they renew their wedding vows in a bizzare Indian ceremony on TV earlier this year?

Maybe Jason Cundy got bored of being married to Jocelyn Wildenstein!
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    Hang about! So regardless of the fact she looks like a latex mask, here is a woman who nursed her cancer stricken husband back to health and belived the lies he spouted about being faithful He repays her by dumping her and the kids and basically making a holy show of her.

Class act him aye. Little Miss Contralto has got herself a keeper there!:rolleyes:.

No one deserves that kind of treatment.

I agree with you.I don't know much about her but I know I hated Jason when he was on Talk Sport.

Of course the other women is not plain or fat but give Lizzie Cundy a break she is hardly going to feel like saying the women who her husband has left her for is wonderful.

I do find her face very odd I have never seen her before but her eyes are so stretched.I am older than her and don't need plastic surgery(honest!)it is so sad what some women do to themselves when they are still young according to me anyway:eek:.