You don't speak to a woman like that?

2»

Comments

• summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I couldn't believe my ears when she was finger wagging at Helen re her snide remarks and bullying of Danielle. Has Toya such a selective memory that she's forgotten she did the exact same thing with Jale for the first two weeks of her stay in the house?
    I think we need Toya to stay in the house just one more week in order for her and Helen to start pulling one another's hair extensions out !!

Re the Marlon v Toya argument in the garden, Toya came across as such a condescending snob it was unbelievable.

Don't forget the disgusting way Toya treated Christopher!! >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is nothing to do with how you speak to a woman.

Everybody male or female is entitled to be spoken to with respect. Toya respects nobody - it is little wonder people retaliate. She is a very self opinionated, rude, patronising, snob.
    You forgot bully;-)
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, but she's 'entertaining'; haven't you read the memo?

Entertainment now = bullying people & attacking them with snide & personal insults continually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    It's a horrid double standard. I cringe every time someone trots it out.
    And that someone doesn't seem to realise it's misogynistic, and is probably liable to screech misogynist at other people in other contexts.

Though in Mark's case, yeah, he just think it's the right thing to be seen to say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has nailed a seal in her own coffin.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, agree. as soon as she turns on her mouth her ears are turned off.

wish i could turn mine off when shes telling hms where they should or shoild'nt be or what they should or should'nt do shes just a pauline mini me but louder
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Seems to me one deserves to be spoken to the way they chose to speak others. Gender shouldn't really be a factor.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    Mark is playing the game even when its not about him, he goes out of his way to make it that way. He thinks the public will think "awww Mark is such a gentleman with good morals & manners!"

Sorry but he is talking s**t!

If a woman starts on a guy for no reason like Toya does no guy just sits there & takes it. We are talking verbally here btw not physical, Toya once again starts the arguing as she always does & people are expecting other hm's to say nothing, come on get real, Mark!

I agree Mark is such a little creep going from one group to another mixing it all up while pretending to be such a Great Guy....How he has missed being put up for Eviction is staggering! He will probably win this show another housemate who has done nothing but play the Happy Daft Card!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    She has nailed a seal in her own coffin.
    *Applauds*

*Honks bulb horn*

*Balances ball on nose*
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Toya can speak to anyone however she pleases but if anyone dares give her a taste of her own medicine she plays the gender card?!!!!

She has spoken to Christopher like he was a piece of dirt on more than occasion. She point blank ignored Jale when she said good morning as if she didn't even exist.

She is a nasty piece of work. She has the worst mouth in that house.
    bib - I thought it was Mark that brought out the gender argument, not Toya?
    Butterface wrote: »
    I couldn't believe my ears when she was finger wagging at Helen re her snide remarks and bullying of Danielle. Has Toya such a selective memory that she's forgotten she did the exact same thing with Jale for the first two weeks of her stay in the house?
    I think we need Toya to stay in the house just one more week in order for her and Helen to start pulling one another's hair extensions out !!

Re the Marlon v Toya argument in the garden, Toya came across as such a condescending snob it was unbelievable.
    And Christopher...
    as summertime has said :D
    I agree Mark is such a little creep going from one group to another mixing it all up while pretending to be such a Great Guy....How he has missed being put up for Eviction is staggering! He will probably win this show another housemate who has done nothing but play the Happy Daft Card!
    If he did win it with this strategy, one could say he at least played the game and played it well rather than coasting along! I certainly don't like him, but so far I think he's done a lot more than play the Happy Daft Card - he's quite sharp when it comes to assessing the other housemates, and I think he's pretty clued-up on how to push their buttons and stroke their egos at the same time.
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark always has one eye on the camera
    When expressing this particular pearl of wisdom I don't think it was any different.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Mark you got that wrong, you don't speak to a lady like that.

She's no lady.

Exactly...
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK Mark, but why don't you say to the guys face .
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not about speaking to woman, it's about speaking to Toya, who has a law degree and a TV show in Nigeria. She's "educated" apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, you don't speak to anyone like that.
    Do as you would be done by.
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    Like what?
    Rudely, it's not really acceptable is it?
    What's wrong with having a dispute or disagreement without all the yelling and effing.
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rudely, it's not really acceptable is it?
    What's wrong with having a dispute or disagreement without all the yelling and effing.

Sure.
    I asked earlier in the thread what Mark was referring to specifically. I stil don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    Sure.
    I asked earlier in the thread what Mark was referring to specifically. I stil don't know.
    Aw ok x thought you meant why it was unacceptable to me x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    It sounds as if Mark was referring to a comment not shown on the HLs. He mentioned something about the length of a woman's skirt so Marlon had probably made another one of his degrading comments