Options

HO Spoiler - Sienna and Will to team up!

VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure how to do links on my phone but it's on DS. Will and Sienna will team up next week! Sounds good!

I know not many like Will or Sienna (recently) but I'm looking foward to it! With Mercy gone and Grace being really soft the Sienna plots are the only ones I really enjoy! Looking back the Will plot wasn't that bad and was enjoyable! Can't wait to see him and Sienna team up!

What I love about HO is they get characters who would be brilliant together team up or have a rivalry! In the past like Brendan/Warren, Mercedes/Clare, Dr Browning/Mercedes, Mercedes/Grace, Trevor/Everyone! Sienna/Will will be epic imo.

Say what you want about HO but the one good thing they do is charcater interaction. I know they can forget dead family/friends or hardly notice them when they're in a rough patch but when they do interact its good and leaves you wanting more.

Comments

• Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as long as he dies at the hands of hand glove killer at some point then i dont mind. him being back permantly makes me sick.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna Passey has done an admirable job with Sienna even when the writing has become a tad iffy and her villain character veers on panto material at times. Hope they rehab the character once Dodger is gone. While her actions are clearly villainous, her backstory of abuse and neglect by Patrick do somewhat portray her in a sympathetic light of a person who didn't have a normal upbringing.
  • Options
    kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Be surprised if they do, they'll have Sienna become a goodie again by going against Will i think!
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna and Will should have been the twins.
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does it mean Sienna's storyline is nowhere near finishing? How much longer will this be going on for?
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad he escapes rather than being released because it means he can only stick around for so long :) plus while both an escape or a release would be unrealistic a release from a double murder sentence would be far more unrealistic -_-
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I've not been watching HO for that long... who's Will? :blush:
  • Options
    VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    llgx wrote: »
    Sorry I've not been watching HO for that long... who's Will? :blush:

No need to be sorry. I'll fill in some blanks.

Will is Dirk's son. So he's Sienna and Dodgers half brother. Dodger was in love with a girl called Texas, Will manipulated Texas into a relationship (he even threw himself down the stairs letting her think she did it). On their wedding day she realised how manipulative he was and he accidentally pushed her out a window killing her. Thier mother Anna found what Will did so Will killed her too.

Flash foward a few months and he held, Sienna, Dodger, Maxine, Patrick, Dirk, Dennis and Martha hostage. They managed to escape but he got locked up.

He's also Theresa's ex too.
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be good as long as he dies painfully and quietly at the end....This Sienna on repeat SL is getting boring, they have to do something with her. I think it's disgusting that when Dodger was free, he never forced her to get help. She is a psycho yes BUT what she has been through in her life is to blame and she needs very serious help. It's so annoying that mental illness can be shrugged off as being evil. I would like a story that looks into getting her well, coz I tell you what, the NHS don't give a shit about mental illness and they should be showing that. There is very limited help for people who aren't loaded and that is an important issue to raise!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many people will see him walking before they accept his explanation that he can't actually walk? Last time it was about 6. I'm sure they can beat that if they try.
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sienna will kill Will to keep him silent about something she has done. She is now when I think about it a clear suspect. She has already tried to kill Theresa by injection and is just mad in general. Also she hates parents who treat their kids badly and Rick fell into that category. She also could easily have killed Rick whilst she was visiting Nico in between teaching Dodger how to love her!
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    No need to be sorry. I'll fill in some blanks.

Will is Dirk's son. So he's Sienna and Dodgers half brother. Dodger was in love with a girl called Texas, Will manipulated Texas into a relationship (he even threw himself down the stairs letting her think she did it). On their wedding day she realised how manipulative he was and he accidentally pushed her out a window killing her. Thier mother Anna found what Will did so Will killed her too.

Flash foward a few months and he held, Sienna, Dodger, Maxine, Patrick, Dirk, Dennis and Martha hostage. They managed to escape but he got locked up.

He's also Theresa's ex too.

Thank you! :)