Why are they even bothering to justify themselves to Chloe?

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
It's ridiculous; she wasn't even the final housemate. They should tell her to shut the hell up.>:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    She is ridiculous! I have no idea why she is over reacting so much - it's a bloody game show!
    Forum Member
    Grrr I wish Patsy would tell them both to STFU!! Why SHOULD she choose those other anyone else in the house? sheeesh! They have really annoyed me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so disappointed in patsy, i thought she would have more guts in her and tell a little girl like Chloe to stfu and grow up. This woman was married to Liam Gallagher!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is such a nothing. Get rid.
  • DanShadwellDanShadwell Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Keep going Chloe you brain cell, seal your fate.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    msmasood wrote: »
    I'm so disappointed in patsy, i thought she would have more guts in her and tell a little girl like Chloe to stfu and grow up. This woman was married to Liam Gallagher!

I think she just wanted to keep the peace to be honest. Maybe she realised how silly they look and wanted to distance herself from it all.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    They both should get over the fact they're the least popular amongst the housemates and that's why they were left to last
  • MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is pathetic, such a whiny brat. If it came to patsy and cami in the bottom she wouldn't have picked patsy. Why should anyone justify who they picked ?
  • Ferdy70Ferdy70 Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I wanna know why Patsy is letting them pair of trouts walk all over them. I wish she'd just tell them to shut up and that she picked who she wanted to at that time.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I think she just wanted to keep the peace to be honest. Maybe she realised how silly they look and wanted to distance herself from it all.

That and for the moment she has to live with her. :D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazellou wrote: »
    Grrr I wish Patsy would tell them both to STFU!! Why SHOULD she choose those other anyone else in the house? sheeesh! They have really annoyed me!
    msmasood wrote: »

It would have been good if Patsy told her to bore off.

Wasted opportunity.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Hysteria and madness is all I can think :confused::(
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Little things get magnified.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is a child, she needs to grow up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    What a spoilt wee bitch
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering if Patsy actually acted that way because Cami was crowned Queen and may be in a position to put her up for nomination at some point?
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    She is ridiculous! I have no idea why she is over reacting so much - it's a bloody game show!
    She was so happy to be 'saved' but then when she found out that the 'loser' gets exemption from being evicted - she's changed her wibbly-wobbly mind and the deal doesn't look so good.

She's as much a PITA as Cami is.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't liked her from the beginning. All she has done is whinge and moan.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,615
    Forum Member
    She is pathetic, such a whiny brat. If it came to patsy and cami in the bottom she wouldn't have picked patsy. Why should anyone justify who they picked ?

That's been puzzling me too. Why can't they just say that, and why is it only Patsy who's being brought to book? And as Cami Li got to be Queen - what is the problem????:confused:
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish Patsy would have stuck up for herself there
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering if Patsy actually acted that way because Cami was crowned Queen and may be in a position to put her up for nomination at some point?

good thinking...i thought something similar when she picked Perez...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't understand why Chloe, or Cami Li for that matter, think that anyone owes them any more loyalty over somebody else.
    They were acting as if they had some house rights or something, and that there are people in there who they deem to be less important than them.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I just don't understand why Chloe, or Cami Li for that matter, think that anyone owes them any more loyalty over somebody else.
    They were acting as if they had some house rights or something, and that there are people in there who they deem to be less important than them.

i think it's just that attitude of self absorption that is so prevalent everywhere, it never occurs to them to think of something from someone else's point of view, or to think of anything other than their wants that have to be satisfied immediately, anger and confusion ensue if this is not achieved.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really did feel sorry for Patsy there, she just wanted to go to bed and was being badgered into apologising for making a decision that was hers to make, she didn't have to justify it to anybody. To be honest she looked knackered!