Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may spontaneously combust if we don't get something in the next two weeks, those snippets have done more harm than good tbh
  • DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the photos of Leigh, Perrie and Jade outside with fans could be during a photo shoot or filming of the 2nd music video. They look gorgeous so I'm happy with either.

Not too surprised Black Magic wasn't debuted yesterday, Capital were all about the 1D news. If the girls are back in the UK today we could get it later this week or early next. Syco are willing to change up single release strategies - for 1D's last lead Steal My Girl they put it on sale straightaway in every market except UK - the UK got it 2 or 3 weeks later with an extra track (a remix). If they wanted to do that + release it around BGT we won't hear it for another few weeks (perhaps same time as the video). The girls could zip round the world promoting it middle of May before focussing on the UK end of the month & early June.
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..... The girls could zip round the world promoting it middle of May before focussing on the UK end of the month & early June.
    Will that do them much good, though???
    ...It didn't seem to help them much in the US...
  • Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they release the song this week or early next week. I'm rocking in my chair, blathering nonsense, in delirium waiting lol. :D

Nice to hear such positivity and excitement from their camp as well. It was such a gamble for them to take so long to throw out another album, bucking Syco's idiotic schedules and just the accepted norm for acts like them these days. But all signs point to this gamble paying off for them big time. If they get songs that are both acclaimed and popular, so many people will be forced to eat humble crow-spiced pie. And I want that so badly.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do HQ constantly feel the need to repost things over and over? I've noticed it a lot recently and it's quite irritating
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    ^ yes it is, their twitter is a mess
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The on set fans all heard "by the end of this month" which is this week, so we're waiting ladies.

I'm still wondering about the BGT and Capital STB schedules and if they conflict, though.
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The on set fans all heard "by the end of this month" which is this week, so we're waiting ladies.

I'm still wondering about the BGT and Capital STB schedules and if they conflict, though.
    But is it this year???:D;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This month OM! Come to think of it thats the next 3 days so lets hear it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That music video has to be part of the US release strategy since the BB charts count video streams so that would indicate end of May. i'm not sure how that works with a UK strategy if the song could be ripped from a radio release weeks before.
  • Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you manage to hear those snippets on vine?

I'm happy I saved them. I'm still listening over and over. Leigh-Anne has such a radio friendly voice.
  • Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sucks that exam season is around the corner and all the new music coming out in May. :cry:
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Maybe end of (this month= may)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm staying away from snippets. They tend to mislead.

This month is currently April, people. A May sales release makes sense if they want to ride the PR wave of Pretty Girls and the alleged Pitch Perfect movie inclusion. LM would be all over the music news.
  • DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Little Mix could appear on one of the semi-final shows which are week days. Will be either last week of May or first week of June.

I just remembered Pop Justice tweeted last week that one of their favourite pop 'entities' has a new song which is "exceedingly above average"...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix could appear on one of the semi-final shows which are week days. Will be either last week of May or first week of June.

I just remembered Pop Justice tweeted last week that one of their favourite pop 'entities' has a new song which is "exceedingly above average"...

@Popjustice
    I am listening to a new song by one of my favourite pop entities and it is above average to an almost indecent degree

People were guessing Kylie, Pretty Girls and Little Mix. Does he like Britney?

Mr. PJ is funny. He got the exclusive first look on Wings and did that big writeup, then Digital Spy got it for the next album and PJ never mentioned any of their songs.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @CapitalOfficial: It's time for the #CapitalSTB line up clues - how many of the performers can you guess? http://t.co/rnU7djW7w7

Might be a long shot but the first clue in the article is a muffin. Tulisa used to call Little Mix her little muffins on X factor. Could the first clue be about LM??
  • Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    @CapitalOfficial: It's time for the #CapitalSTB line up clues - how many of the performers can you guess? http://t.co/rnU7djW7w7

Might be a long shot but the first clue in the article is a muffin. Tulisa used to call Little Mix her little muffins on X factor. Could the first clue be about LM??

That`s a cupcake. Are cupcakes muffins? Although, the picture has sprinkles on, so I`m thinking that`s the clue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah are cupcakes muffins in England? Muffins dont have frosting in the US. In any case should we be looking for LM to say something on Wed.?

When will the 2015 line up be announced?

We'll be revealing our most insane line up EVER from Wednesday 29th April during the Capital Breakfast Show . Although you know we love a good surprise so maybe we'll tell you something before ;) #KeepItCapital

http://www.capitalfm.com/summertime-ball/frequently-asked-questions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah are cupcakes muffins in England? Muffins dont have frosting in the US. In any case should we be looking for LM to say something on Wed.?

When will the 2015 line up be announced?

We'll be revealing our most insane line up EVER from Wednesday 29th April during the Capital Breakfast Show . Although you know we love a good surprise so maybe we'll tell you something before ;) #KeepItCapital

http://www.capitalfm.com/summertime-ball/frequently-asked-questions

Yeah over here we have some muffins with frosting. Maybe that's where I was confused. Still hope LM are performing though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who do you think the acts are based on the clues??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tiger says Katy Perry Roar to me. The directional arrow says One Direction to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tiger says Katy Perry Roar to me.

And the chains is most likely Nick Jonas
This discussion has been closed.