Interesting Amazon Review Comments

ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
Forum Member
✭✭
Initial post: 10 May 2015 12:21:06 BDT
Ra Rising says:

Magnificent review Andrew, enjoyable and informative read. Thanks so much for taking the trouble to post this. I will be ordering a copy, and look out for your future reviews. Great job.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 May 2015 12:41:11 BDT
Andrew C. Miller says:

Hello Amazing Ra Rising, so nice to hear from you and thank you so very much for your awesome reply and it is much appreciated what you have said and always good to hear from you. I am pleased my Review has made you purchase the Blu-ray disc, as you will enjoy what you view. You say, "and look out for your future reviews" well with my Reviews, you can click onto my other Reviews, so happy reading mate.

By the way, I have just clicked onto your Ra Rising and have just seen your awesome photo and your even more awesome muscular body, and love to see more of your body, especially 100% naked, as I bet you look absolutely stunning, especially for your age and so pleased you are keeping your body in such a fantastic condition, and I bet you workout a lot, especially to keep up a fantastic body like yours and to see you in the flesh would be an awesome experience?

Finally, as you are such a lovely guy, love to keep in regular contact with you and especially come down to visit you, especially as I am retired?

Andrew :-))

Comments

• Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the product? was it a workout blu ray if so then the comments about his body don't sound inappropriate lol
  • ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lust for Life, starring Kirk Douglas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you post a link to the page?
  • ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1S9HW3FE30BDY

Here's a couple more of his replies from other reviews:

Andrew C. Miller says:
    Thank you chipmonk from CAMDEN, London and your wonderful above reply and good to hear from you, as you are a man of good taste and I am pleased you found my Review of help and again thank you for being someone very genuine and you are someone I would love to get to know long term so would you be interested to keep in regular contact with E-mails? Or better still being retired, I would love to come and visit you in your home in Camden, as I am retired, but not an old fuddy duddy and you sound Like a very interesting person to get to know long term, so hope to hear a reply back from you soon?

Andrew C. Miller says:
    Anyway thank you for contacting me and I like your style and would be good to keep in regular contact with E-mails, but with past experiences with previous people contacting me, I suspect this will not happen.

I do feel a bit sorry for him as he sounds a bit lonely, although the 100% naked approach might not be helping.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you stalking this person?
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    All sounds a bit creepy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a personal trainer (ra rising)
    if you work out and invest a lot of time into building up your body you're just asking for both men and women to come onto you occupational hazard
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rock hard. Just feel it.
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    All sounds a bit creepy.

A bit? :D

'I've just seen your profile and your hard muscular body would look good naked. I know you don't know me at all and you've innocently commented on a review on an ecommerce site that has nothing to do with hard muscles or nakednesst but let's forget about all that nonsense. Did i mention naked and muscles and hard muscular bodies yet?'.

Yeah I'd say it's up there. ;)
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    All sounds a bit creepy.

Just slightly! :o:D
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the issue here?
  • AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't he do something sensible like join a local group? Surely Amazon is the last place to be making new friends?
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    TBH he sounds foreign to start with, so probably looking for a free pass into the UK.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH he sounds foreign to start with, so probably looking for a free pass into the UK.

Yes, he probably also has money from a dead relative which needs transferring to a bank account in the UK :D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shit reviews.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you stalking this person?

I don't think this quite constitutes stalking... :D

I assumed OP just read that review and then clicked his name to see his other comments.