Options

Only attracted to slim and busty girls - am I shallow?

Comments

• Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    So confused. Someone came into the thread made a random comment about someone getting unsolicited photoshopped pics. Then when asked about it said to ask you, but you're saying its not true you've not been sent or received these pics? I don't know what the hell the poster was going on about then. :confused:

And there we are, awaiting some earth shattering revelation that will change the couse of human history and alas, as ever, we are dissapointed. :(
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he keeps telling us he likes very young prostitutes so he doesn't have to talk to them as he would do with a real date..
    No he hasn't said that at all....

However what he did say, and I'm paraphrasing, is that he chooses to pay to spend time with attractive women far younger than himself rather than meeting women in a bar etc.

Now that is all well and good, I make no moral judment on either prostitutes or their clients but to then claim "the first thing on my list is a nice personality" just doesn't ring true!
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Ted, you're shallow, you should be attracted to girls the size of a planetoid, with greasy thin hair and no teeth too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted_Lee wrote: »
    That's what makes them more special! ;-)

Agree with this - of course - less is more.
  • Options
    DisturbedDisturbed Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    No more shallow than the majority of wimmenz who are only after money and 'tall dark' men.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree. I have met many a slim woman with large boobs.

Yes of course there are some - it's just that I haven't met many slim women with naturally large boobs - and it's quite likely that they may have had a boob job, in fact.
  • Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disturbed wrote: »
    No more shallow than the majority of wimmenz who are only after money and 'tall dark' men.

Is that you mike? ;-)
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that a threat?

No. Advice ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Advice ;)

ok ;-)
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea about pics but I am not the one who has been sending flirty PMs. ;-)

But you sent the pic via PM that was a mishmash of stuff taken from another posters Facebook.
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,554
    Forum Member
    That's what makes them more special! ;-)

Did you like playing with small slim busty dolls when you were a child? If so I think you are just suffering from Barbie syndrome. :cool:

Plenty of girls have Ken syndrome so I wouldn't worry about it!
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    But you sent the pic via PM that was a mishmash of stuff taken from another posters Facebook.

Wow that sounds like a huge invasion of privacy.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member

:o:o:o
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trouble will be that slim and busty girls are only attracted to men with large willies/pockets :D

do you qualify?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OK... thats awkward.

And there I was expecting something funny or silly like the OP's head on a hot guys body or shopped into a pic with a celeb or something... but no, this is DS... it's gonna be weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trouble will be that slim and busty girls are only attracted to men with large willies/pockets :D

do you qualify?

The big game hunters with the biggest guns and the fastest cars tend to get the prime of the herd. The rest are left with the dregs (yes i am a dreg im no glamour model/stunningly beautiful etc woman). So if Ted is driving a Fiesta and claiming dole he's not getting an Abby Clancy look alike. :D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The big game hunters with the biggest guns and the fastest cars tend to get the prime of the herd. The rest are left with the dregs (yes i am a dreg im no glamour model/stunningly beautiful etc woman). So if Ted is driving a Fiesta and claiming dole he's not getting an Abby Clancy look alike. :D;-)

I find most wishwife and wag types not to be that attractice tbh.

BIB: So you consider yourself a contender for Britains Next Fugly Model then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    I find most wishwife and wag types not to be that attractice tbh.

BIB: So you consider yourself a contender for Britains Next Fugly Model then?

Oh i could go in for that!. No >:( mean person. :D I'm not ugly but i'm not beautiful either. I think like most people I'm average looking.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i could go in for that!. No >:( mean person. :D I'm not ugly but i'm not beautiful either. I think like most people I'm average looking.

But at least you can rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time. These amazing talents must count for something. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't agree with that, not all people are that shallow, I know I'm not.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Picto wrote: »
    But at least you can rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time. These amazing talents must count for something. :)

Is having two arms considered a talent nowadays?...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You referred to yourself as a "dreg", I don't know about you but dreg gives me a certain image. It made me laugh, coz I'm a mean person.

Picto wrote: »

Yes, the important things.
    Is having two arms considered a talent nowadays?...:D

Apparently so. Actually, have you seen BGT or XF (AKA singing desperados on a shiny stage) recently? It probably would qualify.

I don't agree with that, not all people are that shallow, I know I'm not.

Is it wrong that this made me laugh?
  • Options
    FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    So I was telling this female friend of mine that I am only attracted to slim and busty girls and she accused me of being shallow.

What I don't get is that she is only attracted to tall men and she had the nerve to all me shallow >:(

Everyone is "shallow" to a certain extent I think and there are certainly physical factors that initially attract you to someone. However I do think its a bit unfair to say "only attracted to" as at the end of the day people change ! IF you went with a slim busty woman, fell in love and then a few years down the line she put on weight or had to have a masectomy for example and you ended the relationship for that reason alone then yes you are shallow (and probably should be prepared to live a lonely life) but if you'd be able to look past this and see the person you love for more than whats on the outside then I dont think it's shallow at all.
  • Options
    DisturbedDisturbed Posts: 306
    Forum Member

do you qualify?

They dress provocatively then end up whinging about getting raped because of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disturbed wrote: »
    They dress provocatively then end up whinging about getting raped because of it.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Nice bit of random victim blaming there.

How very dare they moan about getting raped... pfft. >:(
    (for the terminally feckless: this is sarcasm).

Well I guess your username is apt, I'll give you that.