Options

ee whats laurens problem

sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
Forum Member
its only cocaine, his reasons good, you would think shes ann old woman who grew up in the 1940s

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only cocaine? Yeah, it's just like sherbet lemon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    It's only cocaine? Yeah, it's just like sherbet lemon.

For a teenage girl living in east london to be that outraged over drugs is quite strange.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sultanina9 wrote: »
    For a teenage girl living in east london to be that outraged over drugs is quite strange.

She isn't a teenage girl anymore
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Bear in mind that Lauren is an addict too. What's Peter going to suggest when they're married and Lauren is fighting to control her alcoholism? "Here you go Lauren, have this bottle of whiskey?"
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's because Lucy's dead now and Lauren might think the killer could of been Lucys drug dealer. Although I don't think she said this, but that's what I would think if I was her. Peter really should of told someone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bear in mind that Lauren is an addict too. What's Peter going to suggest when they're married and Lauren is fighting to control her alcoholism? "Here you go Lauren, have this bottle of whiskey?"

I did think it was strange that Peter was feeding Lucy's habit. His own twin, and he was basically killing her.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    I did think it was strange that Peter was feeding Lucy's habit. His own twin, and he was basically killing her.

I this whole "the killer doesn't know they're the killer" might possibly be Peter having fed Lucy so much drugs that she collapsed from a hameorrhage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I this whole "the killer doesn't know they're the killer" might possibly be Peter having fed Lucy so much drugs that she collapsed from a hameorrhage.

Oh yeah. That could be right actually. I forgot they said that about someone being an accidental killer, or something like that.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

cocaine is ok in moderation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »

But he was getting it for her all the time. Peter knew Lucy had an addiction. That's why he got involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I extremely doubt it, the police would have known that so it wouldbt have been a murder investigation.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not strange at all. Just because it's common doesn't make it a good thing nor does it mean someone should be happy a friend had a habit.

Especially when you look at the fact that Lauren is a recovering addict herself.

It's all heightened again by the fact that Lucy is now dead and in one way or another the drugs or her attempts to get hold of them could have been what led to her death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »

When someone's addicted to a substance, moderation does not apply.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I extremely doubt it, the police would have known that so it wouldbt have been a murder investigation.

I thought maybe she could of collapsed from the drugs and hit her head severely. But I guess the police would of worked out by now how she died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When someone's addicted to a substance, moderation does not apply.

Obviousl because then its not moderation is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviousl because then its not moderation is it?

Yes, and we're discussing an addict so talking about cocaine being ok does not apply in this topic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, and we're discussing an addict so talking about cocaine being ok does not apply in this topic.

Ahh but there's nothing wrong with a bit of cocaine every now and again;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh but there's nothing wrong with a bit of cocaine every now and again;-)

Speaking from personal experience, I disagree.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

No, Lucy was killing herself. She was the drug addict and was happy to get drugs for herself but Peter worried that she might have to deal with dodgy people and get into dangerous situations so he got the drugs for her. Wasn't she scoring drugs sometime before she was killed :confused: therefore she put herself into dangerous situations anyway, with the drugs and with dealers.

Maybe Peter didn't do the right thing, maybe he could have done something that would have been better but he was trying to help her. Lucy was the addict and her death (as far as we and Lauren know) has nothing to do with him.

I think this is the crux of the problem, that Lucy died and Peter is being somehow blamed for this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Speaking from personal experience, I disagree.

What did you do trip out and get all paranoid lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, my father died. But laugh away.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member

How disrespectful.

Yep, drugs are okay in East London.

Stereotyping is ugly.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What a daft thing to say!
  • Options
    Forum Member