Options

Is it worth going to a Live Eviction

Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Going to be in London for the weekend and wondering if its any fun there.

We're staying near the Emirates stadium so would be about an hour travelling there.

It says you have to be there by 18.15, is it likely they would let you in if you arrived later?

Comments

• Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit of a faff, if you go on the Bit on the Side audience you get a beer and a taxi into central London. They won't do that for the normal show audience though.
  • Options
    busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to be in London for the weekend and wondering if its any fun there.

We're staying near the Emirates stadium so would be about an hour travelling there.

It says you have to be there by 18.15, is it likely they would let you in if you arrived later?

We went a few times , it was first come first serve so some people in the back didn't get in, I have noticed that the public area is smaller than when we went,

A small bit of advice.if you can go to the one in the summer, then that's the show to go to as it's really cold standing in the Q for ages , but yes it was fun, I went to 2 evictions when Davina was host, one when Brian was host and one with Emma, good fun
  • Options
    Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I went I had to have proof of invitation/admission. Had to be there ridiculously early. Searched. Once inside pushed and shoved whilst freezing freezing did I say freezing cold. Didn't enjoy it but thought I would. They advise people to wrap up and we did but hanging around for hours made it worse. This was the double eviction with George Galloway and Denis Rodman.
  • Options
    Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I went I had to have proof of invitation/admission. Had to be there ridiculously early. Searched. Once inside pushed and shoved whilst freezing freezing did I say freezing cold. Didn't enjoy it but thought I would. They advise people to wrap up and we did but hanging around for hours made it worse. This was the double eviction with George Galloway and Denis Rodman.

Thanks guys think we'll give it a miss so :)