Favourite DWTS season?

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
I've done this oin the SCD forum too, so I thought I'd put a poll up here too.

Fave season? 25 votes

Season 1
0% 0 votes
Season 2
0% 0 votes
0% 0 votes
4% 1 vote
12% 3 votes
4% 1 vote
4% 1 vote
4% 1 vote
12% 3 votes
20% 5 votes
16% 4 votes
4% 1 vote
8% 2 votes
12% 3 votes

Comments

• hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Still no poll! Gosh!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Season 13 because of Tristan and Nancy, the last season of the American DWTS shown on a channel in the UK/Ireland. It's my understanding that the upcoming Fall season won't be. :cry:

But Strictly has never been shown in America, not even on "BBC America" which shows 40 episodes of Gordon Ramsay shows per week. Drives me bonkers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,988
    Forum Member
    4 always,Joey,Apollo and Laila it was brilliant plus the fun factor of Billy Ray Cyrus

Second favourite series was 5 Mel B,Helio Sabrina Bryan
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was between 6, 9 (because of Mya) and 10 for me. I voted for Season 10, because it was a great cast (Nicole, Buzz, Pamela) and also, I know that everyone expected Nicole to win and I REALLY wanted her to win - couldn't stand Evan - but I thought we were going to have another R&B singer come second. Thrilled when Nicole won!
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the end I just voted once and that was for the last season, simply because it had so many couples I loved to watch. Other series had two or three couples I liked - plus some I really didn't like.

The problem with DS multiple choice polls is you can't tell voters' first, second and third choices, etc. I'd rather just have one vote and post any comment.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strangely enough I would say 11 because amidst all the controversy and malarkey I love Mark and Bristol together :):):).
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Season 9, and my second choice (a very close second) would be Season 10.

I also enjoyed the Season that Shawn Johnson won.