CS:- Sophie Webster New Casting Spoiler

MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
Forum Member

Comments

• Options
    ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean Jenna is leaving? PLZ PLZ PLZ. She should have gone with that mother of hers.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »

Hopefully it will be another hottie like the stunning Sacha
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Thamwet wrote: »
    Does that mean Jenna is leaving? PLZ PLZ PLZ. She should have gone with that mother of hers.

Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heaven forbid any character should be single for more than 5 minutes. :rolleyes: And how convenient that another lesbian character just happens to turn up on this tiny back street in Salford for Sawphie. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad, I didn't like her with Jenna
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought for one hopeful minute they were recasting Brooke Vincent who is truly dire. You ca never understand a word she mumbles when she is not SHOUTING that is.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wished Chelsee Healey had been cast, I loved her in Waterloo Road :(
  • Options
    sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Heaven forbid any character should be single for more than 5 minutes. :rolleyes: And how convenient that another lesbian character just happens to turn up on this tiny back street in Salford for Sawphie. :rolleyes:

It would be even crazier if Sophie decided to go out with someone who didn't live on the same street :eek:
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know :D
  • Options
    Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member

Who says that this new character is going to live on the street.

After all neither Sian nor Jenna lived on the street when Sophie met them.

They lived elswhare in Weatherfield.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old Man 43 wrote: »
    Who says that this new character is going to live on the street.

After all neither Sian nor Jenna lived on the street when Sophie met them.

They lived elswhare in Weatherfield.

But then they both moved in with Sophie, so they did live on the street quite quickly. The street draws em in!

I also thought the OP was indicating that Sophie was going to be recast, which I would have welcomed.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I wished Chelsee Healey had been cast, I loved her in Waterloo Road :(

I would have tuned in if it was Chelsee.
  • Options
    Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    But then they both moved in with Sophie, so they did live on the street quite quickly. The street draws em in!

I also thought the OP was indicating that Sophie was going to be recast, which I would have welcomed.

Sian did not move in with the Webster's until her Dad rejected her (about 18 months after her 1st appearance).

Before that she sometimes stayed at the Webster but often either stayed at her Dad's (in Weatherfield) or stayed with her Mum (in Southport).

As for Jenna. She moved in with her Dad, who lived close to the street, not Sophie.

Yes Lloyd being her father was a bit contrived. However that is another issue.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old Man 43 wrote: »
    Sian did not move in with the Webster's until her Dad rejected her (about 18 months after her 1st appearance).

Before that she sometimes stayed at the Webster but often either stayed at her Dad's (in Weatherfield) or stayed with her Mum (in Southport).

As for Jenna. She moved in with her Dad, who lived close to the street, not Sophie.

Yes Lloyd being her father was a bit contrived. However that is another issue.

Really, this is hammering a light-hearted response to death. I honestly don't much care, except to say that we are remarking on the ways in which characters are generally resident in the street and immediate environs in a way which is perhaps understandable in terms of contriving plots, but which does not resemble real life.
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    This is interesting, hopefully its somebody unlike Sian though. But someone close to Sophie's age would be better.

As for Jenna, I actually hope she stays... more scenes with Lloyd, and a new girlfriend for her. I'm interested in her as a character and I'm quite use to her now!
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    the pairing is dire with Jenna. Jenna just sits there all miserable. I've seen her smile maybe twice?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, this is hammering a light-hearted response to death. I honestly don't much care, except to say that we are remarking on the ways in which characters are generally resident in the street and immediate environs in a way which is perhaps understandable in terms of contriving plots, but which does not resemble real life.

Exactly. We could soon have (at least for a limited time) 6 gay or lesbian characters on the street - Sean, Sawphie, Marcus, Todd, Jenna and Jenna'sReplacement.

Irrespective of where they physically live, is this even remotely realistic? They should lose Jenna and let Sawphie be single for a few months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake, is this Chelsee Healey actually getting a part then? I thought she was just wishing she could be in Corrie. Can she act then, because she appears to be lacking in brain cells from the several panel shows I have seen her on, can't stand her, I hope she never appears in Corrie. :rolleyes:

Didn't realise, thought it was Amy from Emmerdale, then it just dawned on me it is that stupid one, yeah I called her stupid and I don't really care, going to find that topic about her now :p
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought for one hopeful minute they were recasting Brooke Vincent who is truly dire. You ca never understand a word she mumbles when she is not SHOUTING that is.

Same here :(. I groan whenever she enters a scene. The stuff with Sally and Tim has been good as it shows how taken in someone can be when desperate for love. Sally is a convincing character and actress. The scenes were ruined by Brooke's overacted shouting and whining.And don't get me on the hair twisting.

The thought of another round of Sawphie in luurve really does nothing for me, :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    great more sophie scenes big yawn
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here :(. I groan whenever she enters a scene. The stuff with Sally and Tim has been good as it shows how taken in someone can be when desperate for love. Sally is a convincing character and actress. The scenes were ruined by Brooke's overacted shouting and whining.And don't get me on the hair twisting.

The thought of another round of Sawphie in luurve really does nothing for me, :(

Me neither
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake, is this Chelsee Healey actually getting a part then? I thought she was just wishing she could be in Corrie. Can she act then, because she appears to be lacking in brain cells from the several panel shows I have seen her on, can't stand her, I hope she never appears in Corrie. :rolleyes:

Didn't realise, thought it was Amy from Emmerdale, then it just dawned on me it is that stupid one, yeah I called her stupid and I don't really care, going to find that topic about her now :p

No, sing Hallelujah, because apparently it all fell through with 'She-whose -parents-don't-know-how-to-spell-Chelsea', and they are using an unknown actress for the part now. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, sing Hallelujah, because apparently it all fell through with 'She-whose -parents-don't-know-how-to-spell-Chelsea', and they are using an unknown actress for the part now. :cool:

Praise the Lord
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Great... Another love interest for Sophie, I am not looking forward to this storyline.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's take a guess on the character's name which no doubt Sawphie will be shouting out repeatedly, I am thinking Tanya, Sarah or Emma, as soon as we know the name we can then picture her shouting it, lovely