Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Bloody fool, his poor baby! Too many cheaters in Corrie, especially the Peter/Tina storyline very recently. Boring!
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed with this :( Gary/Izzy are such a good couple together and I actually like them as a family unit! Now we'll have weeks of Izzy's crying face :cry:
  • Liv1Liv1 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Izzy but I think it's annoying to have Gary cheat, just means more of her annoying crying and Owen shouting the odds. I've been annoyed by the fact they made such a big deal of the whole surrogacy with baby Jake and he only made his first appearance in god knows how long on Friday; they never have the poor child! I don't know why this family is having so much focus, I personally think that they need to stop focusing on them so much and give them a break.

Anyway I just think cheating is such a cop out of a story for them though, if they've got to give them something why not revisit his PTSD or look at them struggling to bring up their child in their current circumstances?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I,ve never really liked Gary and Izzy as a couple, I read on ds a while ago that corrie were casting a new disabled person anyone know if this is the business man from the factory or is it someone else?
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this means the end of Gary and Izzy as a couple. They are so dull together.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I hope this means the end of Gary and Izzy as a couple. They are so dull together.

They are more like brother and sister and Ms Startled is a pain in the backside anyway so I dont really blame Sniveller for getting his end away elsewhere, Like mother like shagger son.:p
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    So the first major storyline Alya will have is an affair. Stupid Blackburn.

What's the betting she'll end up pregnant?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she is another Tina threatening to expose infidelity. Didn't this idiot learn from last time? When he tried to get off with Tina and all the trouble that caused?
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Must be something in the air on Coronation Street every other person cheats.
  • fayemianfayemian Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I appreciate another cheating storyline is tedious, you do have to have some empathy for Gareh.

Imagine the situation. His mates raising a toast to Quinneh! <chink> Emotions running high. The loud obnoxious one making cracks about Izzeh's appearance. The others sitting there mute. Kal seemingly not invited as everyone's forgotten he was in the army too. Gareh losing his rag. No wonder the solution would be to get another with another bird.

Can any of us sit there and genuinely hand on heart say they wouldn't do the same? :(
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fayemian wrote: »
    While I appreciate another cheating storyline is tedious, you do have to have some empathy for Gareh.

Imagine the situation. His mates raising a toast to Quinneh! <chink> Emotions running high. The loud obnoxious one making cracks about Izzeh's appearance. The others sitting there mute. Kal seemingly not invited as everyone's forgotten he was in the army too. Gareh losing his rag. No wonder the solution would be to get another with another bird.

Can any of us sit there and genuinely hand on heart say they wouldn't do the same? :(
    :D Well, when you put it like that........ :D

What amazes me is the idea that the stunningly beautiful Alya would look twice at Sgt Sniveller in the first place, let along have sex with him. :o He'll be holding her hostage behind the sofa and forcing her to chink a glass to Quinneh before she knows it. :kitty:
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...............What's the betting she'll end up pregnant?

Please, no. I can see it now: endless discussions with her mates about whether to have an abortion.

Turning up at the abortion clinic for the termination.

Surprise, surprise - she changes her mind at the last minute.

The only question is whether she'll have a miscarriage - in the street, totally unlike the rest of the country, this seems to be a 70-30 chance.
    scone wrote: »
    So she is another Tina threatening to expose infidelity. Didn't this idiot learn from last time? When he tried to get off with Tina and all the trouble that caused?

I remember how aghast tina was at the prospect of a casual kiss from a (horror of horrors) person in a relationship.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has the best bum in soap since Carl King left Emmerdale. RIP.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Please, no. I can see it now: endless discussions with her mates about whether to have an abortion.

Turning up at the abortion clinic for the termination.

Surprise, surprise - she changes her mind at the last minute.
    Sharif and Kal will probably beg her to have an abortion. She'll go all feisty like Tina and argue there is nothing to be ashamed of -- she wants to carry it, blah blah.

Wonder what fishwife Anna will think of the one night stand. Defend her boy or Izzy who has been supportive to her?
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yaaaawwwn!!! Sorry, I admit I am not Gary or Izzy's biggest fan (although she can be fine at times) but I am sick to the back teeth of damn affairs! Is there anyone who hasn't cheated in the past few months on their partner? Really boring!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in Garys defence this woman chose to shag someone she just met, yes he happens to be in a relationship but it takes two to tango. Tina Mark II. How original Blackburn. All the straight people having affairs, clueless. Owen will go mad when he finds out.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Yawn. I actually found the Phelan plot interesting and think Debbie Rush has done a great jonb at portraying her disgusting since. But this just seems like an unnecessary complication. Not a big fan of the couple together really but tbh they've not really been given any development since his ptsd story. Since that I never really bought them as a couple so in love to go heaven and earth to have a child together.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Yawn. I actually found the Phelan plot interesting and think Debbie Rush has done a great jonb at portraying her disgusting since. But this just seems like an unnecessary complication. Not a big fan of the couple together really but tbh they've not really been given any development since his ptsd story. Since that I never really bought them as a couple so in love to go heaven and earth to have a child together.

Tbh I think it's actually a necessary complication in that it's what will presumably split them up. Fine with me, because I never bought them as a couple either. :)
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I wish the Windass's didn't get so many stories. They are so boring imo.
  • FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I thought Gary was supposed to be great pals with Kal (OK I know we haven't seem much of that bar the first introduction of Kal) but are we supposed to believe Gary has never met or even seen a picture of this girl ? Surely he would know who she was and therefore that she had connections to the Street ?? Another SOR where certain things are just forgotten about to fit the next storyline ....