The end of BB7 how are you coping

demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
I just cant believe its over its like so sad Tonight at 9pm i went downstairs to switch BB on and then i relised its not on arghhhhhh :eek:

What shall I do for the next few months my mind is tuned in to watch BB on a night theres nothing on the tv :cry::cry:

Thank god im at work 2 morrow to take my mind of it all its like losing a puppy this is.
Anyway how are u all coping

Comments

• micky1micky1 Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was okay until just now when hubby went to bed .

Turned on the TV and as you said nothing to watch- may have to put on some of the video recordings I have and pretend its live :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    We have the X factor to watch

And the new C4 reality show starts in October
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I feel lost lol :o I am watching Love Island at the minute coz there is nothing else on to watch .. I miss BB :cry:
  • demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldnt get into love Island

X factor is great but its only on once a week

The only option is for me is to stay on here lol and read all the latest news and gossip about BB contestants till CBB starts in the New Year.

Ohh and Princess Nikki that should start soon but a little Birdie has told me its gonna be pulled because of her hooker past
  • lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
    Forum Member
    im not coping well :cry: i miss it so much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Getting some early nights now......if you know what i mean ;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just tuned into Love Island now, but its not the same :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it does feel a bit weird, putting the t.v. on and it not being there. I've been working the past couple of nights so haven't really noticed until tonight :( This is the first year I've really watched so much of the live feed, so it's like 'what do I watch now?' :) (I knew that I shouldn't have become so addicted this year!)
  • TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    This was my first BB apart from CBB and I'm really missing it. I keep switching on the computer ready to watch live streaming from the house only to realise that it's not on. I'm getting a lot more work done now but I feel so flat now the excitement is all over. I can't wait till January and CBB. Wonder if there are any self-help groups for us?

My name is Taffy and I am a BB addict ...... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting some early nights now......if you know what i mean ;);)

;)
    Hmmm think I do ha ha ha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss it so much.. I find myself throwing tantrums as the littlest thing, dashing my enemies with water, speaking with a Welsh accent and randomly breaking into "Oi'd do, everrrrrytin to yoiu" now and again.

Heh. Not really. But I do miss it.
    :(

I will simply have to throw myself into The X Factor, but it's not quite the same!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it, but quite frankly, I'm glad it's finished.

I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the weekend and Cry Freedom this evening, as well as catching up on The Amazing Race.

I love the fact that I'm not glued to C4 and E4 now. My TV has so many other channels that I'm becoming re-acquaintanced with :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taffycwmru wrote:
    This was my first BB apart from CBB and I'm really missing it. I keep switching on the computer ready to watch live streaming from the house only to realise that it's not on. I'm getting a lot more work done now but I feel so flat now the excitement is all over. I can't wait till January and CBB. Wonder if there are any self-help groups for us?

My name is Taffy and I am a BB addict ...... :D
    My real name is bigcups ( @ )( @) i was an addict yes i was during BB5 and i saw the light X factor and changed me name I am also I BB addict :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .Daisy. wrote:
    I miss it so much.. I find myself throwing tantrums as the littlest thing, dashing my enemies with water, speaking with a Welsh accent and randomly breaking into "Oi'd do, everrrrrytin to yoiu" now and again.

Heh. Not really. But I do miss it.
    :(

I will simply have to throw myself into The X Factor, but it's not quite the same!

I keep saying to me fella WHO IS SHE when he mentions an ex

I also text him saying hello babe babe babe arghhhhhh lol :)
  • SatelliteMan1SatelliteMan1 Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    HI

I have been watching clips from BB7 on youtube again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well ive been lost as dont know what to watch, been watching love island and even aftersun..lol
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm catching up on my sleep! :yawn: :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HI

I have been watching clips from BB7 on youtube again.
    Send me some from the final night cheers

begs ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britain's Next Top Model on Living TV isnt bad.....not the same as BB though
  • IHateSpeedBumpsIHateSpeedBumps Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    I was out & kept checking my watch...must get back to catch some Big Brother...but no more. Came in...nothing to watch...we watched The News, so boring...I'd forgotten how deadly British TV has become.

I know everyone grumbled about BB7, but I always thought it was one of my favourites...I liked a lot of the characters. But it had to end...it's just that it went on for so long, it became part of one's life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was out & kept checking my watch...must get back to catch some Big Brother...but no more. Came in...nothing to watch...we watched The News, so boring...I'd forgotten how deadly British TV has become.

I know everyone grumbled about BB7, but I always thought it was one of my favourites...I liked a lot of the characters. But it had to end...it's just that it went on for so long, it became part of one's life.

Dont u think it seems worse the withdraw symptoms as it was on 13 weeks this year

It feels like im pregnant again and gone over me due dates ha ha ha and now its here i wish i was pregnant again and its the start of BB if u can understand that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    The ultimate reality show started again on Saturday. There will be tears, tantrums, dubious decisions, and every moment will played and replayed.

Thank God for the return of the Premiership!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not3bad wrote:
    The ultimate reality show started again on Saturday. There will be tears, tantrums, dubious decisions, and every moment will played and replayed.

Thank God for the return of the Premiership!
    Ha Ha Ha i thought u meant X factor there :D
  • n@rkn@rk Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldnt care less.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i did tape sundays highlights with them infamous lights switch off so always got that to watch