Options

Eastenders big stunt SPOILERS

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
Forum Member
most of you know that theres a big feud between ian and phil this May but what happens ends in tragedy for a character. This is what happens
Ian and phil are in car with children who havent been named so probably ben will be one and we don't know why they are all together but something happens which leads up to the car catapaulting into a river/sea/lake. As phil and ian make it out, the car sinks furhter down with the children trapped inside. Scenes have been filmed for a funeral already and a previous post showed pictures of a hurst driving off set so which character will perish. Ian and phil arnt leaving the soap which leaves one of the younger characters to depart.

source: GMTV exclusive news

Comments

• Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kids are Ians two kids. Phil dives in to try and save them. So either one will die, both will die, or Phil will save them both and Ian will totally change his opinion of Phil and the Mitchells.. which may well explain the 'end of an era' clue we got from the actor who plays Ian. I doubt they'll die.. killing kids in soaps isn't the done thing. The funeral is probably to keep us guessing.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good.
    I hope that Phil manages to save both kids and Ian will have a different opinion on Phil, ending their feud.

I think this would be a better conclusion, killing off a kid would just be too depressing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    yes well there was a post couple days ago from eastenders webcam with funeral cars on set and cast standing in black so there is a death, but will it be 2 do wid this event?
  • Options
    Summa LovinSumma Lovin Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Peter and Lucy are NOT being kiled off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isnt there a thread on this already :confused:
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wouldn't kill either of Ian's kids because they've just recast Peter and Lucy is too good to kill. Ben won't even be involved. If there's 'tragedy' it won't be any of these characters. It's interesting that no-one knows who's going to die though. It'll probably be someone so insignificant.
  • Options
    LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    What about Bobby?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I heard that Jane stays at home with him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Ian and Phil be in a car together in the first place? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    So what you're saying is someone dies? This pretty much answers the big stunt thing, but I don't know about someone dying. But then someone did post that someone knew a funeral of a child was being filmed. Or maybe Phil does save Ian's kids - I can hardly see Ian doing it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good if they killed bobby, he could go and see his mum then and they could share memories on who had the worse death.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sean_brom wrote:
    It would be good if they killed bobby, he could go and see his mum then and they could share memories on who had the worse death.

Forgive me, for I am pissing myself with laughter.

;)
  • Options
    LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    Ian's family are a bit jinxed when it comes to cars aren't they.....
  • Options
    circling girlcircling girl Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    reem14 wrote:
    Why would Ian and Phil be in a car together in the first place? :confused:

They've been out dogging.
  • Options
    jamesdeanukjamesdeanuk Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've been out dogging.

Oo don't get me all excited just before bed time :eek:
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what you're saying is someone dies? This pretty much answers the big stunt thing, but I don't know about someone dying. But then someone did post that someone knew a funeral of a child was being filmed. Or maybe Phil does save Ian's kids - I can hardly see Ian doing it.
    Ian might be a right rat sometimes but I have no doubt that he'd risk his own life to save Peter, Lucy, Bobby or Ben.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be
    Tanya and Max's brats?

Just a thought. No basis for it, really!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know whether evil Stella is in the car? I hope it's her... anyone know what happens to her? When does it all come out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I was wondering if that's how they get rid of Stella.

I can't see it being one of the kids killed off though.
  • Options
    Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds interesting :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    My theory is
    Phil discovers Jane is actually a man and taunts Ian bout it whilst they are in the car. Ian loses control and the car plunges into the river with Bobby in the boot because once again the Beales have forgotten all about him and then when everyone is ok Jane/Jason remembers that Bobby was in the boot

Just a thought :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Loopslou wrote:
    I was wondering if that's how they get rid of Stella.

I can't see it being one of the kids killed off though.

Stella's contracted till Christmas so she's definitely gonna be on-screen till early next year at the least. So it won't be her that dies.

If it's one of the kids I hope it's not Lucy - she's got a lot of potential as a teen tearaway.
  • Options
    mdtaukmdtauk Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the loss of peter may make lucy spiral wildly, and may pave the way for stephen's return
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The episode is to be called 'Keale Beale' :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote:
    The episode is to be called 'Keale Beale' :o
    Are you joking? :confused: