Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    For a 6 year old.:rolleyes:

Oh deary me, do you know any 6 year olds that talk like that?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Was this before or after she told him to go and have a w..k?
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    That had me laughing my head off:D:D:D. Lisa now knows she can't bully him as the worm has truly turned;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Beep2 wrote: »
    You're being sarcastic right? It has to be the most immature, innapropriate (in the context) and cringe worthy retort i've heard in a long time. When you say something like that, you've lost the argument.

I agree, my face actually wrinkled in displeasure when he said it. Totally unecessary, what a 14 year old boy would say to make his mates laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie needs his own hand to cum
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was very offensive. Nothing to do with prudery. There's something really nasty about someone who is deliberately goading another human being and laughing in their face.
  • Options
    madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    Save Lisa

Save Lisa

Save Lisa

Ring - (*****) 16 16 08 To Save Lisa!
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes...totally innapropriate to say to a woman, in jest or not. Would BB have repremanded him if he has said it to a straight woman? Surely it's like sexual harrassment.

I know it sounds a bit dramatic as it's only a tv show but if he said that in our office he would find himself answering sexual harassment allegations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou-kate wrote: »
    No better than her lalalalalalala. Two silly, petty attention seekers, can't be doing with either of them.

But will now be voting for Lisa this week as a clear message to Mr I have been to Oxford but still just resort to primary school playground behaviour if my gang is big enough.

He's tried being reasonable to her, he's tried defending himself with logic and reason - none of them have worked and he still gets Lisa attacking him whenever there is an argument. He's used this new angle and it's worked. Who wants to bet that Lisa will think twice before attacking Freddie instead of Marcus or Bea or Siavash :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa totally boiling over ...... great stuff .. she just needs more rope :p:p:p:p:p

and to think david started this all by telling lisa for over an hour in bed how he would "confront" bea :D:D:D
  • Options
    dolly llamadolly llama Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    He thinks he is invincible. He said a few times that he will be staying and that the public like him. He's turned into Superman in his empty head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Yes...totally innapropriate to say to a woman, in jest or not. Would BB have repremanded him if he has said it to a straight woman? Surely it's like sexual harrassment.

Would it have been more appropriate for him to say it to a guy then ??

Anyway, It is only harassment if *she* thinks it is, not any other onlookers. !!

It was genius, from HW though.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't heard that since secondary school in that context..and I never want to again, it just shows that Freddie is very immature.
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FTW7gheS wrote: »
    A Bully

Yes Lisa is a bully :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did he tell lisa "You make me come?" I missed it. I didn't miss the bit where she told him to go and have a w**k, is there a difference in the insults?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    I know it sounds a bit dramatic as it's only a tv show but if he said that in our office he would find himself answering sexual harassment allegations.

You're probably right - I hadn't thought of that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaltonUK wrote: »
    Would it have been more appropriate for him to say it to a guy then ??

Anyway, It is only harassment if *she* thinks it is, not any other onlookers. !!

It was genius, from HW though.

Saying to someone, "you're making me cum", is genius? You're joking right...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »

Agreed it was disgusting. If he had 'got back at her' by debasing her arguments and actually proving that she was 'scheming' then fair enough. He sunk to a very low level and showed himself for what he really was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babi222 wrote: »
    Where did he tell lisa "You make me come?" I missed it. I didn't miss the bit where she told him to go and have a w**k, is there a difference in the insults?

She said that after his "cum" comment. She brought it down to his level, and made a valid statement, if he is pleasured by an argument then maybe he does need a ....
  • Options
    dolly llamadolly llama Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    I haven't heard that since secondary school in that context..and I never want to again, it just shows that Freddie is very immature.

He will cry if someone did the same to him, and millions of people will say he is being bullied. Aww.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well someone's got to. Maybe he's figured he's got more chance with the gold star lesbian than Bea. He's so vile, and has been for weeks. Ugh.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    Did he really say that!!!!!!!!! What an arrogant little w$nker he is! God I'm really starting to loathe him now!

I have to agree with you. I felt sorry for him in the beginning but lately he is really annoying me so much. Cannot stand him now. It's ever since Bea came into the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member

Yes it was sexual harassment I don't think he would have said it to a man -straight or Gay He is a disgusting creature - needs his mouth washed out with carbolic soap and BB should be warning him over unacceptable behaviour.
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will cry if someone did the same to him, and millions of people will say he is being bullied. Aww.

They said worse things to him in the early weeks and he didn't cry. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

God bless the ruling classes. He's become an embarassment,quite rightly.