Options

If Misha goes..Kelly will have no "acts" left...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cos she's fallen out with Janet and Amelia probably does not think she owes her any favours...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Well no she would have 2 because they are still her acts?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hence the quotes....When (not If) Misha goes next week, she will have no real connection with the remaining acts.

Janet pissed off with her, and Amelia's still getting over the initial rejection.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Amelia said on the radio that she has spoken wi Kelly since getting booted and is on good terms, take that as you will
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think its true that misha is her favourite contestent not the other two. However she will always be their mentor hence get the glory if they do well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    I think you should read the title of your own thread OP, you mention no connection.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I've seen, amelia has spoken favourable about Kelly ever since she left.
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether its true or not about Janet and Kelly, Kelly still chose Janet as one of HER acts so techincally Kelly will have two acts left.
  • Options
    DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, mainly down to Kelly though, even if Janet and Ameilia are cool with Kelly, it's totally not reciprocated. Kelly wants Misha as her act in the final, Amelia and especially Janet now are disposable.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amelia seems to have "forgiven" Kelly for dropping her and Amelia stands the best shot of winning from her girls