Lauren is a moron.

imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
Forum Member
Not my words.

Comments

• Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Who walks into walls, spills drinks and falls over. Her face said it all when carol called her on the floater. She wants to be indulged like a child. She needs to grow up.:rolleyes:. And yes I know she's got dyspraxia., but it doesn't make you shuffle around like an 80yr old on Valium.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Who walks into walls, spills drinks and falls over. Her face said it all when carol called her on the floater. She wants to be indulged like a child. She needs to grow up.:rolleyes:. And yes I know she's got dyspraxia., but it doesn't make you shuffle around like an 80yr old on Valium.
    Well you clearly have a poor knowledge of this condition. Dyspraxia is an impairment of movement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »
    Not my words.
    Whose words then? Not the courage of your conviction? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I'll agree with the title, and then some. I really can't stand her, it irritates me watching her and I really really really really really really really hope she goes soon. I think the mood in the house would lift without her as shes dragging them all down. The self pity is really wearing thin with me on the outside, so god knows how they feel inside living with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »
    Well you clearly have a poor knowledge of this condition. Dyspraxia is an impairment of movement.

This condition does NOT prevent a person from flushing the toilet after they have used it though! Disgusting creature Lauren is. Then has the audacity to get upset and say she's had enough of Carol! The 3-5 years olds I look after have more manners and good behaviour than Lauren has! And they don't need to be told to flush the toilet! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll agree with the title, and then some. I really can't stand her, it irritates me watching her and I really really really really really really really hope she goes soon. I think the mood in the house would lift without her as shes dragging them all down. The self pity is really wearing thin with me on the outside, so god knows how they feel inside living with her.

So not liking someone and self pity makes them a moron? A moron is someone who is mentally deficient. I assume you knew that?....maybe not! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    Nah, it's Gordon is a moron.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Whose words then? Not the courage of your conviction? :confused:

Lauren's words.
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Freia wrote: »
    This condition does NOT prevent a person from flushing the toilet after they have used it though! Disgusting creature Lauren is. Then has the audacity to get upset and say she's had enough of Carol! The 3-5 years olds I look after have more manners and good behaviour than Lauren has! And they don't need to be told to flush the toilet! :eek:

I just keep remembering how cruel and nasty she was about people when she was on BBOTS. I have a nephew who has the condition and he CAN flush the loo and put his tissues in the bin!

From the little I've watched of CBB the mood is heavy because she is around. I really hope she goes tonight. Might actually see some humour in the house. Please get her out!
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Magpie11 wrote: »
    Nah, it's Gordon is a moron.

yeah yeah, s'not fair ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member

100 agree.

She is a crap house mate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    I just keep remembering how cruel and nasty she was about people when she was on BBOTS. I have a nephew who has the condition and he CAN flush the loo and put his tissues in the bin!

From the little I've watched of CBB the mood is heavy because she is around. I really hope she goes tonight. Might actually see some humour in the house. Please get her out!

LOL this kind of post makes me laugh "From the little I've watched ...... ", and then you go on to deduce completely the wrong thing, Lauren has been just about the only humour IN that house ! As to the "I know someone with the same condition and because they can do something then others with the same condition can too", really irritates the life out of me, it's such a lazy thing to write. Everyone has various symptoms, and varying degrees of how badly they suffer from them.
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member

I don't have any knowledge of it I have gained my knowledge reading the threads on here. People whose sons or daughters have it, hold down full time jobs and have never ever walked into walls.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me neither - not liked her from the off. I find her actually repulsive walking about in her underwear all the time, she is like an 80 year old. She is not entertaining or amusing to me just grating and if you have a crap why dont you flush it? I think she is mentally ill and should never have been on the programme in the first place.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL this kind of post makes me laugh "From the little I've watched ...... ", and then you go on to deduce completely the wrong thing, Lauren has been just about the only humour IN that house ! As to the "I know someone with the same condition and because they can do something then others with the same condition can too", really irritates the life out of me, it's such a lazy thing to write. Everyone has various symptoms, and varying degrees of how badly they suffer from them.
    Hear hear :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So not liking someone and self pity makes them a moron? A moron is someone who is mentally deficient. I assume you knew that?....maybe not! :rolleyes:

:yawn:
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good ol Lauren. Had me in stitches last night, best laugh on there since it started.:D

And no I'm not being nasty, the juice spilling and the tripping could've happened to anybody. It just happened to be Lauren and it was blooming hilarious.:D

The only humour in the house.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lauren is a fraud..doesn't have dyspraxia and is putting on an act so people feel sorry for her.
    The reason I say this is because she constantly tells people about her condition then does something to "prove" she has it..I.e. walk into a wall
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good ol Lauren. Had me in stitches last night, best laugh on there since it started.:D

And no I'm not being nasty, the juice spilling and the tripping could've happened to anybody. It just happened to be Lauren and it was blooming hilarious.:D

The only humour in the house.

Absolutely !! I agree totaly !!
    If they were 5 years old.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

She does come across as someone who is mentally deficient. Having watched vids of her as James and seeing her on BOTS even before she went into the house I was under the impression that she was a bit mentally challenged. In the house, although she is amusing to watch, she still comes across as being a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. This is what makes her so entertaining to watch. Her entire family seem a bit "odd" to put it mildly.
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »

While I agree with you, if Lauren's condition is so severe that she cannot flush the toilet due to it, then she should not be in there. As Mario said, it's not a carehome.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    Not my words.

So whose words are they then? That's only half of what's needed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    While I agree with you, if Lauren's condition is so severe that she cannot flush the toilet due to it, then she should not be in there. As Mario said, it's not a carehome.

It's not that she can't flush it, it's just that if something interrupts her thought process she simply forgets what she's doing is all, she just needs a gentle reminder.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yes I know she's got dyspraxia., but it doesn't make you shuffle around like an 80yr old on Valium.
    It does apparently. It causes balance and coordination problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    So whose words are they then? That's only half of what's needed.

Lauren said she was a moron for believing that Courtney was her friend, after she watched her say in the DR that she didn't care if one of the prisoners was evicted because she wasn't going to wear those overalls. OP is just trying to be funny and stir up all those that can't stand Lauren so they'll write nasty stuff about her. It's getting so predictable.