Options

One Direction looked indeed like they're sick of each other.

HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am sure Liam wasn't joking when he said that. Gloom.

Comments

• Options
    lfc90lfc90 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they actually sing or mime
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do need a Christmas away from each other.
  • Options
    sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    One of them, Louis I think, looks like he's aged loads recently.

Glamour magazine recently did a poll of the most attractive men and Liam came last out of all the one direction members....what?!
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are not the only ones who are sick of them!
  • Options
    applepie2100applepie2100 Posts: 23,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should try watching The Big Reunion to see how it will all end.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got to be honest I'm sick of them. It wouldn't surprise me if they split up next year I'm sure I read that they've worked non stop since the X factor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    They all need a break. No matter whatever other complaints people have about One Direction, no one will ever be able to accuse those boys of not working hard with a straight face.
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Hermanazo wrote: »

It didn't look or sound remotely like a joke. They are probably sick of the endless round of appearances/shows and living in a gilded cage which is lke a prison in many ways
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YankeeGirl wrote: »
    They all need a break. No matter whatever other complaints people have about One Direction, no one will ever be able to accuse those boys of not working hard with a straight face.

They're having to work hard to ensure that Simon pays them. Lets face it they're his puppets to do with what he likes.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »

.........and it deserves a thread?:confused::p
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should try watching The Big Reunion to see how it will all end.

Not a single act performing on the Big Reunion tour is worth millions. These boys are set for life.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    They certainly did all seem a bit grumpy and like they'd rather be somewhere else. I read some blind item about two of them falling out all to do with that DJ, can't remember the details, but seeing tonights performance made me think it could have some truth to it.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Oh god, don't say that! The tweens will throw a collective hissy fit.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Not a single act performing on the Big Reunion tour is worth millions. These boys are set for life.

I don't think so their no Rolling Stones
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't count on that at the moment. How much of that is on tick from the record company.

Most of the groups on The Big Reunion were at the top of their game at the time and all it took was one thing to trigger a massive fall from grace.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faces like thunder.
    2 years from now they will be wondering where it all went wrong with half the group applying for bankruptcy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Feelings mutual
    Sick of them too
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look so fed up and exhausted
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    sweetie939 wrote: »
    One of them, Louis I think, looks like he's aged loads recently.

Glamour magazine recently did a poll of the most attractive men and Liam came last out of all the one direction members....what?!

Id only really put him above Niall. He could maybe push Louis to 4th place until Louis gets rid of that homeless guy facial hair he's got at the minute
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They tried very hard to look like edgy rockers but it didn't work.
  • Options
    etamineetamine Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't count on that at the moment. How much of that is on tick from the record company.

Most of the groups on The Big Reunion were at the top of their game at the time and all it took was one thing to trigger a massive fall from grace.

Their individual wealth is in the £10-20 million range. Their worth to the Simon was around £775 million in september, they've since released US Stadium dates, the most preordered album in history on Amazon and European stadium dates.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    They tried very hard to look like edgy rockers but it didn't work.

That's an understatement, they made Harry look a prize twonk, no wonder he seemed grumpy.
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worked to the point of exhaustion and very probably sick of one another by now. They need to take a break but will probably be worked into the ground to get every last £ until at least one of them breaks. They may be doing extremely well but it's sad to see this happen.
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YankeeGirl wrote: »

It's all relative. On the one hand they have worked very hard but then that's expected of many international acts. However when you factor in the internet age they've worked less hard to achieve what acts of their level had to a decade ago. Not to mention being an X-Factor act and Cowell's priority they were heavily frontloaded. It's not like they the early "grass roots" stuff needed when acts try and establish themselves.

Being worth millions is different than actually having millions. Having a record deal for say 50,000 doesn't mean that's what you get paid. I'm sure you could say B*witched were worth millions when they were touring the world including the US but then look how they ended up.

One Direction do seem to do a lot of things like endoresements and merchendising so they may be better off than most but if hypotheticaly their career fast went downhill next year I don't think we'd be too suprised to hear of a member or two leading a financialy reduced lifestyle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    That's an understatement, they made Harry look a prize twonk, no wonder he seemed grumpy.

lol that's how Harry dresses in his time off. so i don't know what that says.