Options

Am I the only one that finds Ashleigh hilarious?

iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
Forum Member
I just love her genuine hatred towards the scum in the house :D
She's the voice of reason in there, watching her helps me realise that it isn't just is who find the housemates this year completely awful

I burst out laughing when Helen said to Christopher 'Maybe I don't want to let you speak' and Ashleigh came in with 'Maybe you're a dick'

And her reaction to Winston wanting 5 children with Danielle and Steven and Kimberly moving in together was priceless :D

The show will really suffer IMO if she goes on friday

Comments

• Options
    revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her reactions during the stripping session was a highlight for me. "Nawwwww, stay back" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    I have to totally agree - even though I will probably be slated for it.

She is saying exactly what I am thinking. She very perceptive and quick witted. Every single person in that house spends their time bi*ching about the others as there is lterally nothing else to do!

Ashleigh really makes me laugh!
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I like Ashleigh too, can't see what the problem with her is.

No one liked Ash and she went out of her way to put him in the public firing line

What's so bad about that, good on her I say
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I like Ashleigh too, can't see what the problem with her is.

No one liked Ash and she went out of her way to put him in the public firing line

What's so bad about that, good on her I say

I liked Ash and i didnt like her spiteful plan to out him.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is definitely my favourite, her pithy comments really make me laugh. Everyone in the house makes bitchy comments, everyone so no need to call her the only one, but no one else makes them in the hilarious manner Ashleigh does (imo).
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Danielle calling Helen a dick and Ashleigh replying "she's a ****ing dick", as if calling her a dick wasn't enough:D, there's defnitely comedy in her bluntness, and we might have seen a lot more without such arsehole housemates :cool:
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »

Why, is it coz he is fit. The guy does nothing, mumbles and has been obnoxious.^_^^_^
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her account of finding out that Winston was in Danielle's bed was really funny
  • Options
    sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »

I burst out laughing when Helen said to Christopher 'Maybe I don't want to let you speak' and Ashleigh came in with 'Maybe you're a dick'

I couldn't stop laughing at this! :D An when she called Helen an "absolute mouth piece" :D Hope she stays this week!
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Ashleigh! I find her humour very droll & an absolute saint for putting up with some of the gobsh*tes in that house!
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Shes been one of the few HMs to make me laugh out loud this year.
  • Options
    CalamCalam Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    I think Ashleigh's great.

She's hilarious. People are complaining that she's miserable and bitchy but I think that's exactly how I'd be acting if I was stuck in that house with that bunch of morons. And I'm 40!!!
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I think she's easily the funniest housemate in there. Chris and Danielle have their moments too.

Think my favourite moment was when Helen was having a rant (quelle surprise) at Toya saying that people are sucking up to her. Danielle then timidly asks, "Helen thinks people are sucking up to Toya... who do you think she's talking about?", and Ashleigh snaps "Well obviously US, Danielle!".
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just find it hilarious how blunt she is and tbh the majority of the time she says what the majority of the public is thinking well what I'm thinking anyway.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    I just love her genuine hatred towards the scum in the house :D
    She's the voice of reason in there, watching her helps me realise that it isn't just is who find the housemates this year completely awful

And her reaction to Winston wanting 5 children with Danielle and Steven and Kimberly moving in together was priceless :D

The show will really suffer IMO if she goes on friday

There should be a task where she has to provide commentary on the others.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is definitely an unconscious comedian. She has a very dry sense of humour.which I like.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her - a lot more entertaining than Helen and her flying monkeys.

I hope she survives this week but have a feeling she'll go which would be awful as the posse will start picking off the others leaving them as the last ones standing.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She reminds me of Derek BB6, with her quick-witted and blunt comments, and general contempt for all the other HMs.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I don't find her funny, but I do admire her attitude and intelligence.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »

It is a game, nothing more or less
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    I bet if it was Mark making these comments then the chavs in the audience wouldn't have such a problem