Any MKs Help With Upgrading to T+?

ns.macdns.macd Posts: 766
Forum Member
✭✭
I have been trying for the last 7 weeks to upgrade to a Tiscali+ box.

If I try & do it online then it tells me that it cannot book an engineer slot & to call the 0800 number.
When I speak to the sales staff they have the same system & also cannot book an engineer & then forward me on to the technical support team on the 0871 number.

The technical support team then inform me that the only people that can book engineers for the upgrades are the sales dept and that I need to speak to them!!!

Can anyone please help as the Tiscali staff (I am ex-HC) seem to be totally incapable of processing what should be a simple request! and I am fed up of going round and round in circles.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hi,

PM me your broadband enabled phone number and we will take a look at it for you.

Paul
  • ns.macdns.macd Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PM has been sent - Thanks for your help with this - It has been driving me mad!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Sorry to keep you waiting. I am following this up for you now.

Paul
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's great & very much appreciated!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Paul!

Any joy with this yet, or are you stuck with the Tiscali system as well?

Thanks again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to Paul the install should be going ahead today - Thank you so much for helping with this where so many others have failed!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ns.macd wrote: »
    Thanks to Paul the install should be going ahead today - Thank you so much for helping with this where so many others have failed!! :)

EDIT:- The install went ahead as planned and everything is up and running properly!

Many thanks to Paul for his help with this :)