Dalek from the 1960's

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
Forum Member
✭✭
How much (do people think) would a Dalek used in the original TV series be worth now?

Comments

• stick_of_rockstick_of_rock Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably quite a bit..
    There's an old cyberman suit in an antique shop where i live..i'm not sure how much that's going for but it's really cool :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone I know thinks they saw one in a pub attic. I didn't see it amd am scepticval as to if it's genunuine. But curious as to what it;s value might be if it was a Dalek used in the TV series.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leatha wrote:
    Someone I know thinks they saw one in a pub attic. I didn't see it amd am scepticval as to if it's genunuine. But curious as to what it;s value might be if it was a Dalek used in the TV series.
    Make sure your friend is aware of what happend to Rose when she touched one. I would hate to see that happening to a pub :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darklight wrote:
    Make sure your friend is aware of what happend to Rose when she touched one. I would hate to see that happening to a pub :cry:

:D

'How many people downstairs?'

'About 100'

'All pissed'

There is a Dalek there. I doubt it's genuine. But I just wondered, then, how much would a genuine one be worth.
  • DS9DS9 Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    When a TARDIS that was used in classic Who has gone on the market, they've been known to sell for several hundred quid. I suppose a Dalek might be about the same...
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    leatha wrote:
    :D

'How many people downstairs?'

'About 100'

'All pissed'

There is a Dalek there. I doubt it's genuine. But I just wondered, then, how much would a genuine one be worth.

*powercut in the Pub*

Landlord: "Don't worry, nobody panic, I'm the Landlord, I'll sort this out

Dalek "Land.....lord???"

Landlord: "Impossible!!"

Dalek: "THE....LANDLORD?????.....YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS, YOU MUST BE DESTROYYYYEDDDD...."

Ah..I wonder if he's the last of the Landlords....

Yeahhhh...I'll see myself out! :p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to scare the c**p out of you when you were younger didn't they!! i always thought the cybermen were a bit ....pathetic :o but the daleks..AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member
    leatha wrote:
    How much (do people think) would a Dalek used in the original TV series be worth now?

A lot of the original daleks were damaged during filming. Some of those in DIoE were used in the subsequent Film with Peter Cushing.

If there are any left, they would be worth a pretty penny. Replicas cost from £1500+